Sportscene final score.

No,no interest whatsoever.false as fvck,lost all sense of reality.rather watch cartoons with the kids,in fact watching cartoons with the kids

They also made a complete arse of the last 5 minutes of the St Boo game! Probably a good thing for them to out and concentrate on the league! Sure as fate - boom boom 3-2! Bunch of fannies!

Had to stop watching, absolutely horrific and sent a complaint to BBC Scotland about it. David Currie is alright in terms of enthusiasm and had a dig at Celtic about tonights attendance, Scott McDonald is fairly neutral with his opinions as well but the two girls and James McFadden are depressing everyone, none of them want to be there.

Thats the price the BBC pay when they bow to left wing pressure and agree to host more women on the panel. It has the reverse effect they hoped for and has more people turning it off than tuning in.

Had to stop watching, absolutely horrific and sent a complaint to BBC Scotland about it. David Currie is alright in terms of enthusiasm and had a dig at Celtic about tonights attendance, Scott McDonald is fairly neutral with his opinions as well but the two girls and James McFadden are depressing everyone, none of them want to be there.

Thats the price the BBC pay when they bow to left wing pressure and agree to host more women on the panel. It has the reverse effect they hoped for and has more people turning it off than tuning in.
Curries voice is to high pitched for television...maybe as some sort of siren would be better suited.

Anyone been watching this absolute mince? I've had it on for the last 20 minutes and now switched over. The two clueless lassies on it as well are a complete embarrassment. It's like after work drinks in a crap wine bar for an office team who don't really like each other.

I think calling them Clueless, is being extremely kind, I refuse to watch this programme due to the shit political correctness. There are Women’s football programmes, I wonder if it’s Maled up there for political correctness. Don’t get me wrong women are entitled to play football, however it’s totally a separate game.

Anyone been watching this absolute mince? I've had it on for the last 20 minutes and now switched over. The two clueless lassies on it as well are a complete embarrassment. It's like after work drinks in a crap wine bar for an office team who don't really like each other.

Careful.

You’ll have some tit with a beard and slim fit jeans along to tell you that women have every right to be football pundits/summerizers.

It is a show of complete amateurs, run by amateurs, with a stale set-up, piss-poor panel and no need to fill the voids with wee lassies who don't seem to have a clue about anything.
What next.....animals on the show?
Oh wait....it looked like a dead squirrel was wrapped round McFaddens wee mentally challenged face.

If you're looking for a scores programme, there's a number of them. None of them are that great (Soccer Saturday, BT Sport Score and Final Score), but they're better than that show.

24gobwp.jpg

Went to school with Currie. He would have been the last person I would have thought would have became a sports presenter, never mind football?

I am totally in favour of women playing football and supporting football. Completely in favour of equality.

However, I want to hear men who have played professional men’s football offering me insights into men’s professional football

If women want to do punditry on football, do it on the woman’s football programmes and also women shouldn’t get out and support the woman’s football league the way men get out and support the men’s football league.

Turned it on once or twice.
Lasted about 5 seconds.
Standard for me!

I normally have Jeff and co on but we were at her dads about 6 weeks ago and he doesn't have sky. So he had Sportscene on with about 15 minutes to go.

There was a close chance. In a game. That they were all like "oooh that was close". For the next 5 minutes the 4 of them sat and discussed it amongst themselves.

"I mean he's went through there, squared it well and unlucky it's not beaten the keeper".

"Aye, he should maybe have squared it but it was a cracking ball to him from the centre half."

And on and on it went.

And at no point did these 4 fucking rank amateurs think to tell the viewer what game it was they were talking about. It was literally 4 fucking idiots talking about a game they could see on a screen that the viewer couldn't and at no point did they mention who the teams were.

A totally amateur show and when Michael "I'm so shite the SNP rejected me" is considered an expert, you're as well putting Come Dine With Me on and checking the scores on your phone.

Not seen it today but in.past it was rank rotten and one of the ladies lools like a stoke victim (no disrespect to people who have suffered that) and talks mince.

The two women on Sportscene must be the most boring staid pundits ever.They dont seem to have a sense of humour or anything.Even Scott mcDonald and James McFadden have more personality to them.
Sportscene just dont want to be accused of being sexist

I don't mind having a female host, like Gabby Logan, but they're picking dames from a pool that is miniscule compared to the the men's game. Having a couple of guys from Benburb and Clachnacuddin would be better.

Been in that team and honestly it was better than that but not by much.

Back