Sportscene - Guess what Michael Stewart is saying

why do people watch things that annoy them ? There is so much available to view now I can’t get through the stuff I really like, no idea how people find the time to watch things they don’t like.

Wait till you see the things the tim's will get away with in thier next game. There will be zero chance any of their players will be red carded as that would mean them miss playing against us.

So he's back on the Beeb permanently then as that's twice in a week, three times actually as I think he was involved in Hibs Cove too.
When bears complained to the BBC about him saying four lads had a dream was racist we all got a reply from head of BBC saying he didn’t break any rules and it’s free speech and he can say what he wants basically. Only hope is hard drive gets checked but even then in this country he’d probably get away with it.

Yet another arsehole of whom you know exactly what he is going to say before he speaks. His opinions are probably given to him off of kiddyfiddler street he really is best ignored.

He said both would be offside by VAR but they would still be debating it.

He did say Lowry’s wasn’t a penalty, and

That Bitton’s deliberate handball was a clear yellow and should have resulted in a red.

When someone isn’t even ‘good’ enough for the snp, that tells you all you need to know.

A complete failure.

They had a good fortune for the first goal, and offside for the second, and were under pressure most of the second half

All thier puppets and associates in the media have been given this line to cheep that the football they are playing is brilliant. It keeps the momentum going for them and stops the tramps talking about the massive downsizing of 1st team.

83f0ce40-35ee-44d7-93dd-86e01a7ed735.jpg

This is what a handball looks lke.

Should make it law no one allowed to mention that fuc**ng turd on this site, don't give him the time of day. Anybody who does should be made to shag him.

Sportscene - Guess what FAILED TRIALIST is saying​

“I’m a fat ginger weirdo failure who couldn’t make it in football couldn’t make it in politics and only have a job at Pacific Quay CSC because I hate they h*n basturts as much as the bbc do”

I imagine he’d be saying that, you know if he was honest didn’t lack any discernible talent apart from looking like a tàrrier fuckwit

You forgot failed electric company.

Got to say I only watch that mince when they have a poor result pretty much the same for radio Celtic phone in .

I found my humor blood pressure and generally my life improved no end .

Take the tip bears you are being trolled by theese shows .

The Celtic offside was marginal and would have stood.
The Liam Boyce one was offside all day long.

The improvement since flange has come in has been phenomenal!!
To be fair the improvement has been phenomenal. They have gone from being absolutely rank rotten shite to just shite.

Back