Sportscene - Guess what Michael Stewart is saying

I couldn’t care what a bitter pundit says, points on the board are all that matters and I count that as +4

Flange has signed 16 players and counting plus spent around £25-30m with the biggest wage bill in the league at his disposal as well.

Frankly I would have been more shocked if he hadn't improved them given the circumstances.

Sportscene - Guess what FAILED TRIALIST is saying​

“I’m a fat ginger weirdo failure who couldn’t make it in football couldn’t make it in politics and only have a job at Pacific Quay CSC because I hate they h*n basturts as much as the bbc do”

I imagine he’d be saying that, you know if he was honest didn’t lack any discernible talent apart from looking like a tàrrier fuckwit

Last edited:
Flange has signed 16 players and counting plus spent around £25-30m with the biggest wage bill in the league at his disposal as well.

Frankly I would have been more shocked if he hadn't improved them given the circumstances.
More worryingly we’ve not bought a genuine improvement to our starting 11 in two years . We need to bring in genuine quality , not cannon fodder . Look at the wages for Wright Itten and lundstrum , all pish to be honest

Wouldn't give the mutant space on the forum. Don't know what people expect from him at this stage. A non entitiy who deserves oblivion.

Back