Sportscene on soon.

Blane Bear

I know it's the BBC. But it's the only way to see highlights of our games for those that don't have access to the web (there will be a few who want to enjoy the goal again).

Also, I know it's purgatory sitting listening to the ginger sticky eyed Ponce failed trialist's anti Rangers diatribes.

Valley Bluenose

I know it's the BBC. But it's the only way to see highlights of our games for those that don't have access to the web (there will be a few who want to enjoy the goal again).

Also, I know it's purgatory sitting listening to the ginger sticky eyed Ponce failed trialist's anti Rangers diatribes.
So you’ve posted a reminder on a forum....on the web.

Only kidding. Thanks for the reminder.:) Won’t watch though, RangersTV for me.

Nacho Novo

Will Sectarian Stewart be on? If so, there is no way Jonathan Sutherland won't bring up the UEFA or Orange Third Kit stuff. Puts Stewart in an awkward place!

Ardoyne RSC

I noticed that they didn't show the handball in the box that should have been a penalty for Rangers, um, strange that.
The St Boo manager said their keeper was the best in the league. I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly is good. I'm glad the scum signed Foster and not him.

brain

The St Boo manager said their keeper was the best in the league. I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly is good. I'm glad the scum signed Foster and not him.
Modern Fitba has an article analysing the passing of goalies in the league and he was way near the top of the table despite playing for them.

norm1890

I saw the last few minutes of the Celtic game highlights (in the pub so not my fault) anyway I have a question. Should the Hearts penalty have stood. I thought under the new rules whoever took the penalty cannot hit it again until someone else touches the ball?

I am asking purely out of casual interest in the new rules. Maybe somebody did touch it but I wasn't sure.