Sportscene on soon.

Blane Bear

I know it's the BBC. But it's the only way to see highlights of our games for those that don't have access to the web (there will be a few who want to enjoy the goal again).

Also, I know it's purgatory sitting listening to the ginger sticky eyed Ponce failed trialist's anti Rangers diatribes.

I know it's the BBC. But it's the only way to see highlights of our games for those that don't have access to the web (there will be a few who want to enjoy the goal again).

Also, I know it's purgatory sitting listening to the ginger sticky eyed Ponce failed trialist's anti Rangers diatribes.

So you’ve posted a reminder on a forum....on the web.

Only kidding. Thanks for the reminder.:) Won’t watch though, RangersTV for me.

Will Sectarian Stewart be on? If so, there is no way Jonathan Sutherland won't bring up the UEFA or Orange Third Kit stuff. Puts Stewart in an awkward place!

I noticed that they didn't show the handball in the box that should have been a penalty for Rangers, um, strange that.
The St Boo manager said their keeper was the best in the league. I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly is good. I'm glad the scum signed Foster and not him.

The St Boo manager said their keeper was the best in the league. I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly is good. I'm glad the scum signed Foster and not him.
Modern Fitba has an article analysing the passing of goalies in the league and he was way near the top of the table despite playing for them.

I saw the last few minutes of the Celtic game highlights (in the pub so not my fault) anyway I have a question. Should the Hearts penalty have stood. I thought under the new rules whoever took the penalty cannot hit it again until someone else touches the ball?

I am asking purely out of casual interest in the new rules. Maybe somebody did touch it but I wasn't sure.

I saw the last few minutes of the Celtic game highlights (in the pub so not my fault) anyway I have a question. Should the Hearts penalty have stood. I thought under the new rules whoever took the penalty cannot hit it again until someone else touches the ball?

I am asking purely out of casual interest in the new rules. Maybe somebody did touch it but I wasn't sure.
Not aware of that change in the laws of the game. Had the penalty taker hit the woodwork then he cannot be the next player to touch the ball but if it's saved it's in play for him as well.

If this was against any new changes don't you think we'd have heard them moaning about it?

Can't be having that ! Chick dung said it was a stonewaller

That’s why I stayed up to watch the shit mate. After hearing the RS comments I stayed up & was surprised.

In fact both said we would best Legia & Thomson said we would beat the scum, while Stewart said he’d say a draw but got where Thomson was coming from :D

The ball is back in play for him if the keeper touches it.
Unless he hits the woodwork obviously.

Unless I’m mistaken and the rules have changed. Wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Stewart wasn't talking as much shite as he usually does. Probably his political masters told him to wind his neck in after his bigoted rant about the colour orange
'Now, Mickey boy, everyone is laughing at you for making a complete arse of yourself (again). Cool it for a while. You just went too far too soon. By order of the Reich Ministry for Public Enlightenment & Propaganda, signed Joseph Goebbels' sorry Wee Nikola'
Give the arrogant obnoxious turd a week or so, then it will be hatred as usual.

Last edited:
For those keeping tabs on the mentally challenged song book, Fu*k the Queen as loud as, immediately after their 1st goal.

Back