Sportscene Tonight

She no a relation of urs @HamiltonBear ya dirty bastard!
Edit - Pished.
Edit - No that pished, HamiltonBears after pics of @robertobear s barrette!

giphy.gif

Ball running out and Duffer and the Aberdeen player running towards the sideline. A blatant shove by Duffer and the Aberdeen player flys into a wall causing him an injury. Not even a booking.

Look at the length of time of video for the tramps and the time we get a fraction, also I take it’s normal to throw your opponents onto the ash at the side of the park.

Lennon’s comments about the ref were ‘baffling’.
Collum missed an obvious handball in the first half when 2yds away. Duffy should have had a straight red for his shocking barge on the touchline yet not even discussed on Sportscene, Duffy’s obvious push on Cosgrove before Celtic’s second went unpenalised and McGregor should have had a second yellow at the penalty. All these decisions favoured Celtic. Compliance officer surely should be looking at Lennon and Duffy. McGregor too though don’t know if they can act on yellows not given.

It is funny the way Sportscene edits their content to try make the poets look better. It never works as 1. very little people watch their show other than for a laugh and 2. the real content is all over the media.

So, they just look like they aren't really covering the games. Lets say for saying sake they did have a boss at the BBC that didn't give a shit about Celtic or Rangers. They sit down and look at the content and ask "why do you miss so many talking points".

Not a programme I can be arsed watching. Even to see the pain etched on some of their presenters faces.

Was there any discussion on Callum McGregor's cynical foul in the last minute?
Surely this will be looked at by the compliant officer. Could easily have been a red card for a deliberate foul, not playing the ball, and preventing a goalscoring opportunity. Laughable that it wasn't at least yellow.

They’ve been shite - but win their game in and and it’s only 3 points. They’ve also dropped the same points as us v other teams despite being shite.

Folk need to stop getting carried away and focus.

context is key, we’ve been away to all the hardest teams in the league apart from Kilmarnock up till now.

they have been to Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and home to us and dropped 7 points.

they have failed to win any stern test they’ve had so far this season domestically and in Europe.

their next few games are all games they could potentially drop points in and the next old firm game is at Ibrox.

if they are worried that “the ten” might not happen they are absolutely fuckin right to be.

Surely this will be looked at by the compliant officer. Could easily have been a red card for a deliberate foul, not playing the ball, and preventing a goalscoring opportunity. Laughable that it wasn't at least yellow.

Stewart said it should've been a straight red.

Stewart said the Scum penalty was right because there was contact, The slimy bastard never says that when one of our players gets fouled in the box. We all know he talks shite, but even his shite isn't consistent (you can get tablets for that, I think)

When the sheep team was announced, I was hopeful the midfield would give the tims a game.
I was disappointed that they played the usual 5-4-1 and bypassing the middle.
Tims had about 60+ to 30+ possession.
When the sheep brought on the young lad wide left, he gave them a better out ball.
Hayes didn’t give frimpong a look in, always showing him inside.
Mcinnes got out of jail today.
Agree with all saying mcgregor should have received a second yellow.
The sheep player getting barged onto the track, Column got out of that by giving a free kick further back. He’s the number one ref, a clever one imo.

I honestly don’t get people saying it was pro tim the night.

They were all pretty fair and bang on with the comments to be fair.

They also showed the foul prior to the filths goal, loads on here looking to be offended.
This is a constant. Unless the programme starts with a rising live act, from the local music scene by the govan proddy boys, then its mentally challenged time.

Stewart said it should've been a straight red.

They just showed the push on cosgrove and said it was a foul.

Well it was a bloody stonewall shove and Aberdeen should have been awarded a foul, instead Collum saw nothing wrong and less then 20 secs later the Scum score.

I suppose the one good thing that comes from Collum not awarding the freekick is that it punches a big hole in TLB's post match comments where he hinted Scum were hard done to today by the officials. As usual TLB only sees what he wants to see.

Did nobody mention the assault by Duffy, pushing a players into a pitch side wall, forcing him to be substituted with injury?

How do they get paid for the shite they speak? Aberdeen looking very composed at the back and with great shape... they conceded 3 goals?

Usually I'm lucky (or is it unlucky) to see this once a season but this is the second week in a row I've watched it. Richard Foster is talking quite well I think, saying their penalty was soft and Lennon deserves the criticism. No mention of Lennon's comments on the ref compared to what Gerrard was cited for from any of them though.

And even Michael Stewart couldn't find anything negative in our performance.

Just watched the scum highlights for a laugh . Push on cosgrove missed ,M c gregor should have walked and as Foster pointed out ,yer man whatever his name is was falling the second he entered the penalty area .Extremely soft to say the least .Not a sign of brown(sorry yellow) employing his elbow.Now if that was Alfie ,well you know the rest . Still, alls well that ends well eh :)) get it up ye you shower of tramps .

Lemon slates collum on tv calling him out, are you reading this Clare? You know what you cited Gerrard for and this is far worse.
And once he’s cited, how much of their scorn against him gets redirected towards the “establishment “ picking on poor Lenny.

Relented tonight from my strict abstinence from Sportscene to observe if Fanta Baws went tonto on poor wee Neil. Disappointed to see that he didn’t. Thought all three were complimentary of Rangers current form with Stevie Thompson and Ricky Foster obviously trying to temper their pleasure at the current state of affairs.

Despite Ricky’s drawbacks as a player, you would never guess that he’s a bluenose would you? Especially when he confused Kevin Nisbet with Scott Nisbet.

I wonder who has donned the Scooby Doo mask coz there’s no way that’s the real Mikey. Or is he off Hollicom message these days?

When Gerrard said after the Dundee United game that if Morelos had been responsible for the high boot ‘challenge’ on him by Edwards then he’d have been sent off. Michael Stewart made a big point of berating him for this ‘why can’t he just enjoy the win’, ‘needless comments’ etc.

Nothing said about Lennon’s ridiculous comments about the referee having a terrible game when Celtic were actually the benefactors of a few decisions?! People are batshit scared of pulling him up for his stupid comments and excuses.

Back