Sportscene

I watched it this morning but I fast forwarded over the games to get to the interviews afterwards. I am going to count how many times Leanne McLeod refers to us as 'The Champions' next season. She will be devastated and I know I shouldn't revel in the anguish of a 13 year old girl , but hey ho.

The biomechanist looks like someone killed his dug. The pain is delicious.

EuyS8UwXEAMVcT7

I thought it was funny how at the end they said Christie is normally so deadly with his shots. He’s scored 4 SPL goals.

He steps in side right to left and curls one in the corner every once in a while, and it looks like a great goal. Unfortunately for them, he is like Ronaldo on free kicks, for every great one, there are about a thousand head in the hands, wtf was that type shots. Its glorious B-)

I thought it was funny how at the end they said Christie is normally so deadly with his shots. He’s scored 4 SPL goals.

I really enjoy listening to Sky's commentators meagre attempts at trying to polish the turd that is their season. They keep goin on about Rogic and his quick feet... he is currently moving about like Carlos Pena after a kebab and 6 cans. Meanwhile Aribo, Kent, Kamara get little praise for having actual quick feet.

He’s got ginger eyes......!

- A progressive condition that invariably develops in latter-stage fantapants. Eyes become red, puffy and scowling after a lifetime of virginity, wotsit breath and sunburn.
That’s the official description of a latter stage fantapants from the British Medical Journal. :oops:

Are you a doctor or just an excellent Googler? B-D

One of the highlights of their total and utter collapse in Europe this season was listening to Liam McLeod in a near tears tantrum about "how this wasnt Celtic". He was so close to tears it was lovely.
Hopefully it will be for the foreseeable. It’s all about planning now. Get the best Scottish talent in before they have their fire sale and limit their ability to recruit.

The Tims have been moaning about his 400 shots from 35 yards per game for months.
Their theory is that he's only trying to increase his portfolio of wonder goals on his YouTube compilation to attract better offers this summer B-) B-) .

Just watched the mentally challenged highlights. First thing that pleb of a commentator says "a win over Aberdeen next weekend could see the gap at the top cut to 12 points"

B-D :shh:
Heard that too mate.
Hopefully he’ll get the gig when we clinch 55.
Calling us champions is gonna be funny as f**k to hear..:shh:

I really enjoy listening to Sky's commentators meagre attempts at trying to polish the turd that is their season. They keep goin on about Rogic and his quick feet... he is currently moving about like Carlos Pena after a kebab and 6 cans. Meanwhile Aribo, Kent, Kamara get little praise for having actual quick feet.
Fatty Crocker even tried to excuse the chimp when he put the ball out the stadium from 6 yards.

"if Celtic had taken all their chances it would have changed the dynamics of the game"
Really Michael? How insightful.

Back