Sportscene

Can't wait to see next seasons new opening sequence with Tav and the boys lifting the trophy etc.

Being able to watch it all year knowing just how sick it will have made them creating/editing it and having to broadcast it.

Expecting them to throw something petty in there just for good measure to prove how pathetic they are. We know they can't help themselves. Which makes it all the sweeter :))

The biomechanist looks like someone killed his dug. The pain is delicious.

EuyS8UwXEAMVcT7
If there was ever a face for a radio with no batteries this is it.

When he was talking about Morelos’s goal he kept saying “the striker”
The goalkeeper tried to hit it over the striker
Should have passed to the left and not towards the striker
This is the wank who says Turnbull has “got the lot” and Celtic and Scotland should build their teams around him. :rolleyes:

Just seen Hamilton's Hamilton's red card.

The player rolls over 4 times clutching his left leg/ankle.

Hamilton got the ball and the cheating hibs phucker never even got touched.

Wankface Thompson tried to say that he got clipped but even if he did the cheating Spooonburning arsehole it would have been his right f'n leg!!!!!

Something just popped into my head watching Sportscene on Sunday, and this has probably been answered before, but the BBC don't send reporters to our games but do they send a commentator? Or do they have someone commentating on the feed in a studio?

Something just popped into my head watching Sportscene on Sunday, and this has probably been answered before, but the BBC don't send reporters to our games but do they send a commentator? Or do they have someone commentating on the feed in a studio?
Always assumed it’s a studio.

Can’t wait for “Ed doo waaaaar” to be punted in the fire sale if only so we don’t have to listen to the wee shite McLeod gush out his name. A sickening troll of an individual.

Just watched the mentally challenged highlights. First thing that pleb of a commentator says "a win over Aberdeen next weekend could see the gap at the top cut to 12 points"

B-D :shh:
3 games in hand ,9 points in the bag ,beat Rangers twice ,was part of the same mantra.
In reality they gained 1 point after they had played their games in hand .
poet cheerleader trying to make the unwashed think they are relevant.

What confuses me is these highlights are clearly edited together and commentated over after the event, its not done live. The fanny knows the scum have lost so why apart from the obvious reason (he’s a f*cking idiot) does he make a comment about if they win the next 2 they’ll be 12 behind lol

What confuses me is these highlights are clearly edited together and commentated over after the event, its not done live. The fanny knows the scum have lost so why apart from the obvious reason (he’s a f*cking idiot) does he make a comment about if they win the next 2 they’ll be 12 behind lol
I always wonder if they have never seen the score ?

:)Just watched the mentally challenged highlights. First thing that pleb of a commentator says "a win over Aberdeen next weekend could see the gap at the top cut to 12 points"

You have to give him credit for his arithmetic skills.
Quite close for a mentally challenged.

Now it's been a while, but is it normal to still call them the champions this far into the season?

Probably is - still grates on me (luckily this problem will soon be over!)
Usually you would call the team at the top champions elect , coz when you are 6-7 points (however you want to look at it) from the title - you are champions elect.

Years ago I’m sure the clubs had to hand the trophies back about March time to the league and sfa , wonder if shame fc have done so yet

Usually you would call the team at the top champions elect , coz when you are 6-7 points (however you want to look at it) from the title - you are champions elect.

Years ago I’m sure the clubs had to hand the trophies back about March time to the league and sfa , wonder if shame fc have done so yet

After we scud them at sharkheid I want Gerrard to go grab it on the way out....gloves on of course as it’ll need a deep clean.

This is the wank who says Turnbull has “got the lot” and Celtic and Scotland should build their teams around him. :rolleyes:

Maybe he was just quoting and singing the line from Live it Up to Turnbull..

Has made you wish that you'd never been born

That's a shame 'cause you got the lot

Just watched the mentally challenged highlights. First thing that pleb of a commentator says "a win over Aberdeen next weekend could see the gap at the top cut to 12 points"

What do you expect from a, “Liam” who was called out when Jim Traynor had his show, when asked by JT he didnt have to think? and said, “CELIK”

its shite like this that leaves Scotland as a poor national team
Stuart Armstrong is a key player in a decent EPL team - the team should be getting built around him not 60min Turnboooool

its shite like this that leaves Scotland as a poor national team
Stuart Armstrong is a key player in a decent EPL team - the team should be getting built around him not 60min Turnboooool
Your reaction is as bad as his. The lad Turnbull is a promising player and should be left in peace.

Your reaction is as bad as his. The lad Turnbull is a promising player and should be left in peace.

so due to a few decent matches for a poor Celtic team, Scotland should build around him
whilst (for example) jack, armstrong, fleck , mcginn are all playing better and at a higher level?

scotland need to stop deifying Celtic players after a bright start

Back