Sportscene

What an absolute knob Graeme Alexander is! Lol did ye see him being asked about his red card? One of those cockney jocks absolute walloper!

Tried to be a smarty-pants but wasn’t clever enough.
No problem with a manager not answering a question but this one was legitimate.
All he really had to say second time that he wasn't going to deflect from his players excellent result today and it’ll be answered soon enough.

They were utterly honking. Unfortunately Aberdeen were even worse.

If they play like that against us next month we will have an utter field day, especially if our front is in the same mood as they were on Thursday.
He said that as well to be fair to him.His words were “you mob are going to pump us”.To which I replied I know.

They didn't say the yahoos were wonderful or anything like it ffs stop making things up. I know they are an easy target but come on lol.

The St Mirren penalty was a ridiculous decision by the way.

They were abysmal. It was very much a case of the yahoos were shite but the sheep were shiter. These pundits are deluded, as are most of the mentally challenged hordes, and long may that continue.

They were utterly honking. Unfortunately Aberdeen were even worse.

If they play like that against us next month we will have an utter field day, especially if our front line is in the same mood as they were on Thursday.
I watched second half and if they play like that Alfie will more than make upnforvhis lack of goals against them. They were fekkin awful.

I saw tonight on Sky they referred to them as the Champions
It’s honking but sadly still accurate. We are the Champions Elect (not that they ever use it). If however the tables were turned next year I’d expect that they would refer to the Tims as this.

I watched their game

They are absolutely shite

No idea how they can try and put a “highlights” package for Sportscene as I’ve not seen that

Fluke of a goal and I can’t remember them hitting the target in 2nd half. Couple of shots but off target

Considine had a chance in 85/86th minute. Few yards out and he couldn’t get it on target

Bain made a good save at 0-0

When celtc scored did the commentator say "the champions are ahead?"
B-):))

Only time I tune into sportscene is when we win and they lose/draw coz I watch our games online.

Last night I wstched MotD and fell asleep during it AND woke up during the st boo v rossco game and after that and the discussion of it the wee knob sutherland mentions a look at the table and the champions are now 15 points behind.

Hurt like fuuk sutherland you insufferable knobend.

I watched their game today they where woeful.

Yup,

I too watched the whole thing and it was bad. The scum have zero width, It goes out to the wingbacks who cannot cross so it has to come in the way again, Laxalt is a complete riddy, watching him look at the space in behind then realise he cannot cross worth a %^*&, plop himself and turn back inside is very amusing. Aberdeen shat it (again) in the first half and stood off them (Their press was laughable) Scott brown thinking he is Pirlo again. Surely Mcinnes is on notice? Second half they put more into it (the sheep) pushing them back. Brown plays so deep to get space he is like a centre half, a decent manager will know that he is an empty jersey and I hope he starts against us. The sheep then proceeded to treat Kamberi like he was Cosgrove with some really stupid long balls (howf it football, you know the ones where he used to just fall over for freekicks) leaving him with nothing to work with. Kamberi is too good for them and must be pissed off with what he is seeing. Any talk of McRorie or Ferguson being good enough to be at Rangers should be put well to bed, they are so bad it is actually a laughable suggestion. The only player with any substance on the park was Ajer (pains me to say it but I am objective). He will be off in the summer for a decent fee, he ain't AC Milan material but he is defo a decent player. I Kinda laughed off the biggest rebuild ever headlines but honestly on the displays recently if it stayed as is they will need at least 6 first team starters to get anywhere near us, and they will all have to be spot on.

If we are anywhere near our best in a few weeks we will pump them.

Wasnt intending to watch but...

Lauding over the yahoos
Great team
Wonderful performances

Yet when the bbc feed was live it was hanging on

I saw some of their game today, roughly 10 mins worth and they were shite. However in saying that, I'm happy for the MSM to big them up as much as they like. They've believed they've been world beaters for years and long may they continue believing that whilst still being shite.

They done absolutely hee-haw in Europe, where you'd think that's where they would be judged seeing as we were out the picture. Their league winning total points have been shite apart from maybe two years out of the last 9. Our current league points would have won 3 of the previous 9 titles.

Gerrard has done more in the last three years than they've done the last 10. When did they last win a knockout game in Europe?

Lauding over the yahoos
Great team
Wonderful performances

Listened to the last 35 minutes on the radio, it sounded like a dead rubber , the tims played knowing that 2nd is all they are getting and the dons grateful of a creditable 1-0 defeat .......whatever the f"ck that is as its still a defeat

Lauding over the yahoos
Great team
Wonderful performances

That's not what they said.

They actually said Aberdeen were the better side 2nd half and unlucky not to get something out of the game.

They never once said the mentally challengeds were a great team, or it was a wonderful performance.
They did say they were an improvement 1st half (which they were), but their performance dropped dramatically 2nd half (which it did).

That is really a poor show that does nothing to enhance Scottish fitba.compare with match of the day hosts alone.

F.uck Sportscene and all the mentally challenged arse kissing motherf.uckers on it. Had years of the pricks giggling away at how good they think they are and that loathesome wankstain Mcleod shouting the champions!
Will they welcome the new champions in on the same tone? Will they F.uck! They are pig sick we are back! F.uck them!
WATP.

I actually quite enjoy it now tbh. Any time they win or score a couple of goals, it's often pitched as "celtic are now in full flow" (that was a quote from yesterday's BBC feed), or that they've turned the corner after a strange blip in results.

There are just so many people in the media standing ready with a big tin of turd polish - but it's a big part of how the tims keep deluding themselves as to how they are a better team than us, we're just lucky.

You just know that man - child Liam McLeod is still going to refer to them as ' Champions ' until we officially receive the trophy at the end of the season.

Watched the 2nd half of their game. To be honest if Aberdeen had any balls they could have taken points of them. They had at least 3 free kicks which caused them major problems that on another day would have been goals.

You just know that man - child Liam McLeod is still going to refer to them as ' Champions ' until we officially receive the trophy at the end of the season.
All season they've banged on about their games in hand. When they showed the league table last night and mentioned the gap suddenly it was "the champions have played a game MORE"
You can feel their pain.

What an absolute knob Graeme Alexander is! Lol did ye see him being asked about his red card? One of those cockney jocks absolute walloper!
He could still have been a walloper even if he had been born north of the border. I doubt the geographical location of his birth had much to do with his walloper credentials.

They’ve convinced themselves that the only plus point of this season was finding Tigana and Giresse, namely Soro and Turnbull. Let them build a team round this pair of diddies

I actually quite enjoy it now tbh. Any time they win or score a couple of goals, it's often pitched as "celtic are now in full flow" (that was a quote from yesterday's BBC feed), or that they've turned the corner after a strange blip in results.

There are just so many people in the media standing ready with a big tin of turd polish - but it's a big part of how the tims keep deluding themselves as to how they are a better team than us, we're just lucky.
Yes their fanbase in the Scottish MSM has been a major factor in their hubris.

Back