Sportscene?

if you watched the Rangers Celtic highlights last week...the biggest game in the country you will know that even showing all our goals isnt guaranteed
Was fucking raging at that , had to watch it as van broke down and missed the game

If you are based elsewhere in Britain apart from Scotland and have a Sky box you will get it on channel 951 (BBC 1 Scotland HD) or 977 (not HD)

Can’t wait to see what Michael Stewart and Ricky Foster have to say about tonights proceedings.
Celtic proving that they really do have the quality, are obviously better than Rangers, who actually lost to St.Johnstone, so a rule should be made that means Celtic are awarded the championship.

Let me guess: it wasn't a penalty, both goals offside, Martindales cock in their mouth best manager in the land, Rangers aren't a good team and miles off being as good as the best in the country.

Very half-hearted commentary from McLeod. Apparently we are not the champions yet. Maybe it doesn't count till after we pick up the trophy.
Tbf, and I cannot stand him as a commentator usually, he called us champions in his very first sentence, and apart from Tav's 'up and under' pass to Kent that Foster afterwards said was sensational, he was surprisingly complimentary for a change. Still a first class tadger though. B-)

The Tim’s just won the St Johnstone/ Davidson cup there with that performance... hopefully Kennedy gets the job

Let me guess: it wasn't a penalty, both goals offside, Martindales cock in their mouth best manager in the land, Rangers aren't a good team and miles off being as good as the best in the country.
Definite penalty, Tav poty and excellent as usual tonight, two outstanding team goals from the best footballing side of the season, Aribo different gravy, and more. Yup, my flabber is gasted too, lol.

Tbf, and I cannot stand him as a commentator usually, he called us champions in his very first sentence, and apart from Tav's 'up and under' pass to Kent that Foster afterwards said was sensational, he was surprisingly complimentary for a change. Still a first class tadger though. B-)
Did he? Missed that, so fair enough. Will watch again in the morning anyway so will pick up on it than.

However, throughout the rest of the commentary he called us "Rangers" where if it was the dims you can be sure " the champions" would have been repeated many many times.

Still a first class cant though.

Did he? Missed that, so fair enough. Will watch again in the morning anyway so will pick up on it than.

However, throughout the rest of the commentary he called us "Rangers" where if it was the dims you can be sure " the champions" would have been repeated many many times.

Still a first class cant though.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you and have moaned about him all season in threads he's been mentioned in as his fawning over them is vomit inducing. The dancing feet of the wizard of oz a perfect example of his usual pish when the 60 minute guy that isn't Turnbull goes past somebody, yet when Aribo, whose done it all season long, not just once or twice, does similar just a token good play or whatever. For them it's (was now thankfully) either the champions or the hoops and maybe once a commentary by their actual name. We got champions once (before kick off), no Teddy Bears and lots and lots of Rangers tonight. He did call us champions right at the start of his commentary though, probably on purpose, lol.

Up soon it's the 9-goal thriller from Old Trafford, where Liverpool were the visitors.

But first it's to the Coasters Arena, where Scotland's Ladies Senior Team faced a tough contest against their Icelandic counterparts...
The inspiration for the Indoor League and no mistake.

Or maybe the Wheeltappers and shunters club?

Back