Sportscene?

Not to hijack the thread anyone hear sky sports news showing the goals from our game and theirs?
Tav scores his penalty making it 19 goals for the season.Then over to the selic game and Edouard scored his 18th goal of the season making him the spfl top goal scorer.:rolleyes: They are a complete fu*king joke.Soon as all football is all finished so am I get them to fu*k.

Not to hijack the thread anyone hear sky sports news showing the goals from our game and theirs?
Tav scores his penalty making it 19 goals for the season.Then over to the selic game and Edouard scored his 18th goal of the season making him the spfl top goal scorer.:rolleyes: They are a complete fu*king joke.Soon as all football is all finished so am I get them to fu*k.
Edouard is the top goalscorer though in the League.

Stop looking to be offended.

Who’s offended
Edouard is the top goalscorer though in the League.

Stop looking to be offended.
Who’s offended? I’m pointing out the amateurish coverage of Scottish football by Sky.Pay a fortune for it as well and it’s woeful.Can’t even get simple facts correct.Just like sportscene.That alright with you?

Who’s offended

Who’s offended? I’m pointing out the amateurish coverage of Scottish football by Sky.Pay a fortune for it as well and it’s woeful.Can’t even get simple facts correct.Just like sportscene.That alright with you?
what’s wrong with what they’ve said? Edouard is the league top scorer with 18 goals whereas Tavs scored 19 in all competitions?

what’s wrong with what they’ve said? Edouard is the league top scorer with 18 goals whereas Tavs scored 19 in all competitions?
BBC Scotland of course do have a disgraceful record towards us, but these threads are becoming tiresome. Rangers overwhelming excellence this season has left them no room but to be complimentary which largely they have, and last night was no different. I'm going to keep my powder dry till they broadcast something to really get offended with.

Watched it this morning. I don't mind Foster at all. He's a bit of an oddball but generally talks sense. Scott Allan still doesn't look a well man.

Documentary next Thursday night on BBC Scotland on 'How The League Was Won' should be interesting, with no interviews from anyone at Ibrox LOL.:rolleyes:

Just opened the current issue of "Private Eye" to see that both Liam McLeod and Derek Ferguson star in their Commentatorballs section.
McLeod, (BBC Scotland) "Dundee United are forcing the Aberdeen players into making unforced errors."
Ferguson, (BBC Radio Scotland) "He's blasted the penalty off the underside of the top of the bar into the net."

Richard foster looks like he has just come from a rodeo
o8bxFy2.gif

It was a good show. Steven Thompson is a good anchor man and Foster talks well. I tend to enjoy the show more when Stewart isn't on it. Rangers played some good stuff yesterday, don't normally get this at the Livi stadium. The games were pretty good and some great goals.

---
Who’s offended

What fact did they get wrong? Edouard has scored more goals in the Premiership than Tavernier has. That was what you had the bee in your bonnet about was it not?

The inspiration for the Indoor League and no mistake.

Or maybe the Wheeltappers and shunters club?
TOP THREE INDOOR LEAGUE THINGS:

1. Overhyped to the max, straight from the opening titles:

vlcsnap-2021-05-13-12h17m24s472.png

2. Expertly presented by an old bloke with a pipe, with beige walls, and a beige cardigan for blending in with his living room so he didn't have to paint once a month:

vlcsnap-2021-05-13-12h19m45s059.png

3. Willie Thorne in the pool competition, fooling everyone by having hair until, in true Willie Thorne style, he kakked his pants and got beat in the final:

vlcsnap-2021-05-13-12h18m09s551.png

NEXT WEEK:
THE BEST THING ABOUT BARRY CRYER'S JOKERS WILD.
BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND THREE.

Next Thursday
A Masonic plot?

Cowardly & bent refereeing?

Too many penalties?

Celtic's Covid issues?

Brighton sending up Paddy McGinty's goat, instead of an international centre-half

A Greek goalkeeper with the agility of Demis Roussos & the athleticism of Nana Mouskouri, who wouldn't walk away from his contract and in doing so displayed the sporting behaviour of a Greek restaurant owner in Minder who fixes card games against Arfur's Jewish gambling addict chum, only for Terry to come in, smash the place up, and leave Moussaka all over the shop, before going round the flat to pump Debbie the stripper.

Ferencvaros getting a throw-in that Celtic should've got, resulting in a goal 8 minutes later that left the tims transfer plans in ruins, even after they'd bought Dundee a fat midfielder and gave them a bung for the training ground in exchange for easing the fixture list around Champions League qualifiers?

(Only joking about the last one, lawyers!)

Bullseye was on BEFORE Scotsport.

Sometimes after Scotsport you would get All Clued Up with David "Diddy" Hamilton.

Back