Sportscene

sheddensbear

Watched the highlights of Hearts and Killie games (I usually fast forward and only watch our game then delete). No wonder teams play defensively v us because the defending in those matches was terrible. Hearts were attacking yet a misplaced pass from a Hearts player put the Motherwell player through on goal, Clare managed to make an arse of defending a ball going to the goalie costing a goal. Hibs defence was also shocking.

Watched the highlights of Hearts and Killie games (I usually fast forward and only watch our game then delete). No wonder teams play defensively v us because the defending in those matches was terrible. Hearts were attacking yet a misplaced pass from a Hearts player put the Motherwell player through on goal, Clare managed to make an arse of defending a ball going to the goalie costing a goal. Hibs defence was also shocking.

Don't watch sportscene. Thanks for telling us about it.

Did you see Watford's 1st goal against Arsenal yesterday you won't see worst defending all season anywhere, sorry can't put the video up ffs it's took me about 8 years to put a photo on
Didn’t see that Arsenal goal, but surely it couldn’t have been worse than Watford’s first?

Hearts defending in particular was shocking, considering they have Halkett and Berra. Halkett was all over the place, Berra kept getting caught square with the ball in behind.

The less said about Sean Clare the better.

Is their any wonder that they struggle in qualifying for European football, the standard is utter gash.Yet the so called pundits would have you believe the game is booming?
Gash as it is,take Hibs and Hearts for example, if we play both of them 4 times as usual this season do you think we will get 24 points. I Dont !

Watching other teams in the league is like watching a three legged egg and spoon race.

Think if we are totally honest the standard of all of Scottish football is not very good. Sky and BT money in England has ruined Scottish football. The scum should be a much better team with all their champions League money.

Back