Sportsound back on to discuss league win & news says "concerns are growing" over celebrations

SNP & Police Scotland will be having a 'brainstorming' session.

Health Minister: "Smiling increases risk of Covid?"

Police Scotland: "Implement firework restrictions (set dates) that aren't implemented at New Year?"

Humza: "Contact newspaper editors, asking them to print headlines about Rangers fans frightening pets and ignoring advice regards maximum 3 in off licence at any time rules, then lock down the whole country the before their European game, ensuring they can't get more drink in & 60% of the country wants to kill them?"

Sturgeon: "Not only will it kill their celebrations, it'll get me some peace from all conspiracy to stick innocent man in a sex-case jail for wanting my job stuff."

All: "Aye, go with that!"

Get it right up the BBC.
They will be lurking on here so listen to this. We don’t care about you, we don’t care about your opinions, stick your licence up your arse, away and commiserate with your republican scum pals. Now jog on and enjoy standing forever at the roundabout McLaughlin. Public service broadcaster? Don’t kid us on.

Bollocks, you conspirator to have an innocent man caged up with deranged sex-cases.

You didn't give a flying f*ck when the sports team most loved by Scots was being taken to the cleaners in a manner that was legally close-as-possible-to-the-line-without-going-over-it.

And you said nothing when the favourite team of your voters had loads of public money thrown at them, on top of millions of pounds of European money, when your constituents were living in conditions WORSE than communist high-rise shite-holes.

You're just doing this as a starter...

...and when they don't go home you can blame them for everything.

SNP & Police Scotland will be having a 'brainstorming' session.

Health Minister: "Smiling increases risk of Covid?"

Police Scotland: "Implement firework restrictions (set dates) that aren't implemented at New Year?"

Humza: "Contact newspaper editors, asking them to print headlines about Rangers fans frightening pets and ignoring advice regards maximum 3 in off licence at any time rules, then lock down the whole country the before their European game, ensuring they can't get more drink in & 60% of the country wants to kill them?"

Sturgeon: "Not only will it kill their celebrations, it'll get me some peace from all conspiracy to stick innocent man in a sex-case jail for wanting my job stuff."

All: "Aye, go with that!"
These celebrations are far from finished

Could go on for weeks

Put the news off, whether it’s on the telly, social media or radio etc, and go and enjoy yourself.

You’ll be none the wiser about that they’re saying and won’t make a blind bit of difference to the world.

Tree falling down in an empty forest etc.

Who’s that with Jane Lewis and Chick Young?
Chick Young is one.

But with men's football being a sport for male players, male commentators, male reporters, and male presenters, all I can say is that their is some woman on the show and she has no place being on it.

I mean, you wouldn't send a gentleman like Bob Crampsey or Christopher Hitchens on that dinner-time ITV programme called "Women's Show for Women Talking About Women (with the odd camp male guest)"

Fans enjoying themselves. No hassle just an out pouring of emotion. Not a shark in sight.

crack in bears we have earned this.

Much like Terry Munro, I'm gone. And I couldn't give a Shiite about the concerns of the world's most forgetful liar. Insert Boydy grinning like feck

who was the bitter bastard that chipped in with 'aye but they lost 3 goals in the cup'?

Get it right up the BBC.
They will be lurking on here so listen to this. We don’t care about you, we don’t care about your opinions, stick your licence up your arse, away and commiserate with your republican scum pals. Now jog on and enjoy standing forever at the roundabout McLaughlin. Public service broadcaster? Don’t kid us on.
And there is the voice of reason.

Back