Sportsound podcast pain

You can literally hear them sighing at points others make regarding Celtic's downfalls as if "aw %^*&"

Its like a group therapy session for morose and hurting Timpanzees. :)) Night and day from them when we lose. The light hearted mood, the jokes.

I genuinely thought the Irish guy was Pat Bonner.

He kept saying "We" when referencing them, sounded as if he was an ex-player utterly crestfallen by the defeat. Kept mentioning how much it meant to the club.

Then he was addressed by the other people on the show!

The only way his reporting made sense was as a jilted ex-player not as the fucking Chief sports writer of BBC Scotland.

English just showed why he cannot ever be taken seriously. An utter clown whos hatred for us, makes him a perfect fit at the bbc.
Tom, GIRFUY
Yeah his pain was astonishing, an insight into the type of employees working in very important positions at Pacific Quay, public funded too.
I don't listen to Sportsound, no interest in it whatsoever, only listened to this to hear their reaction to a Celtic defeat, but if I'm honest I'm stunned at how distraught Tom English was in summing up a game of football, it was like listening to someone who'd just lost a family member, he was devastated, his repetitive pauses and loss of words was quite delicious really.
What a sad little bastard he showed himself up to be over the airwaves.
BBC Scotland = Celtc Radio.

I genuinely thought the Irish guy was Pat Bonner.

He kept saying "We" when referencing them, sounded as if he was an ex-player utterly crestfallen by the defeat. Kept mentioning how much it meant to the club.

Then he was addressed by the other people on the show!

The only way his reporting made sense was as a jilted ex-player not as the fucking Chief sports writer of BBC Scotland.
That was Bonner. English and Bonner weee both on. As much as I hate English even he doesn’t say “we” when talking about them.

The first guy on says ..the EL might be OK for other Scottish clubs but not for Celtic......
Soon it will be their only option.............WAPT.

Haven't listened but delighted to read this. Binned Sportsound and Clyde Superscoreboard Pods a while ago now due to their Anti Rangers agendas. Cretins.

Just had a listen for a laugh, and no idea who most of the presenters are (English and Pat Bomner?).

But a few minutes in and one says ‘I’d love to ask Scott Brown what he was thinking as it looked as if he meant it’.

Gordon (I think) replies ‘I wouldn’t ask him just now’ without a hint of irony or sarcasm.

So there you have it - they won’t ask tough or challenging questions as they don’t want to upset Celtic.

They still get their we snide comment in, "Europa League might be good enough for the rest of Scotland, but its not sexy enough for Celtic"

Unbiased reporting my erse
Just heard that bit, can't help try and get a dig in. Well we know what Celtic find sexy you effin nonces!

And when they awaken today they realise it wasn't a dream and neither was Torbett, Cairney or McCafferty and Lennon is still their manager.

Never listen to anything on Sportsound but will make an exception today as I want to hear their hurt and pain

They still get their we snide comment in, "Europa League might be good enough for the rest of Scotland, but its not sexy enough for Celtic"

Unbiased reporting my erse
Obviously the Europa league is Celtics level as they just got put out of the champions league.so what they are saying down,t make sense.

Was trying to no avail last night to listen to their post match moratorium but my fkn vpn wouldn’t work!

Delighted to wake up this morning to these wee gem. The pain and anger is palpable through their stuttering and near greeting:))

Roon ye’s mentally challenged / mentally challenged-apologist wankstains! The only one who’s showing a wee bit of professionalism and impartiality is the ex-scum player Bonner haha. The Aberdeen fan and imperial rugby following journo are deep in the depths of the belly of despair

I never listen to BBC Scotland but I have just heard Tom English’s voice for the first time in this podcast.
When people described him as Tom Irish, I assumed it was because he was such a bigot given the words attributed to him.
I did not actually realize he had an Irish accent!!!

Back