Sportsound podcast

Got it ready to play as I drive about between jobs today.
Last season's gift just keeps giving.

That comment English made about our second team beating their first team sounds like hyperbole at first but when you actually stop to think about it he is right! Our second team would (depending on how Sakala and Lundstram get on) be something like:

McLauglin
Patterson
Balogun
Simpson/Katic
Bassey
Arfield
Lundstram
Aribo/Jack
Hagi/Wright
Itten/Defoe
Sakala

You literally would back them to beat their first team.

Assuming our first team is
McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Helander
Borna
Jack/Aribo
Davis
Kamara
Roofe
Morelos
Kent
He is exactly right. That 2nd team would destroy the current Celtic first 11.

Liked the Bomber Brown comment.
Ange seems like a decent guy, basically said he has not had the cooperation from the club in the recruitment, he must inwardly be having doubts about his job.

For someone who used to be such a mega Celtic fan, Tom English isn't half laying into them now
Just over a year ago the superlatives dripped from his mouth regarding Ra Celtic set up. Europe didn't really matter and a stroll to TI*R was inevitable.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Rangers fans saw the cracks and complacency appearing at the Porkery. We could see the parallels in the way they collapsed back in the 90s and every truthful person knew Lennon was a ticking time bomb. The arrival of The Dufster accelerated the rot.

English is laying in to them the way Keevins does when they lose. I used to tune in to Clyde during the Delia years just to hear Keevins panic any time the sheep got close. Even way back then Hugh was dreaming of TI*R. Two media Celtic fans who have lost their mind due to the way things have turned out.

In English's 100% wrong article pre 20-21 season he references 67, NIAR and treble treble. Out loud that's all they talk about but inside their brain is filled with Mo Johnston, Rangers' NIAR, helicopter Sundays and now 55.

Put Sportsound on after I heard the result last night and it was a pleasurable experience. Richard Gordon was almost in tears for a so called Aberdeen fan he doesn’t half have a soft spot for the Paedos! What I love is that it’s not the coaches fault that they are unfit and it’s all the boards fault. Long May it last.

I see English still perpetuating the lie that there’s “loads of money swishing around” within that club.

Cash rich my arse.

They are a basket case club, one their arses. They will be turning into the new sheep, only relying on 4 results and games all season against us. A shambolic club, believed their own hype and its came back to haunt them.

It’s truly wonderful to see. I for one am glad to see them fall flat on their bigoted, sectarian and terrorist sympathising faces.

Just over a year ago the superlatives dripped from his mouth regarding Ra Celtic set up. Europe didn't really matter and a stroll to TI*R was inevitable.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Rangers fans saw the cracks and complacency appearing at the Porkery. We could see the parallels in the way they collapsed back in the 90s and every truthful person knew Lennon was a ticking time bomb. The arrival of The Dufster accelerated the rot.

English is laying in to them the way Keevins does when they lose. I used to tune in to Clyde during the Delia years just to hear Keevins panic any time the sheep got close. Even way back then Hugh was dreaming of TI*R. Two media Celtic fans who have lost their mind due to the way things have turned out.

In English's 100% wrong article pre 20-21 season he references 67, NIAR and treble treble. Out loud that's all they talk about but inside their brain is filled with Mo Johnston, Rangers' NIAR, helicopter Sundays and now 55.

by the way, I couldn’t have put it better myself. That’s exactly what is going on in their minds!!!

This is absolutely hilarious. It's like a freak show. Paul John's parents obviously got his name mixed up. That burd looks like she's from another planet. And as for that thick c.unt in the white t-shirt, he loses the plot just after the 11 minute mark going on about sevco fans. I can't believe what I just watched.

Richard Gordon had to take a deep breath before speaking, he sounded shellshocked and devastated. On Saturday's Sportsound he said Celtic were by far the better team and would go through, he dismissed any chance of them being knocked out.

Why on earth was English mentioning bomber Brown? Twice he randomly mentioned him. Celtic had just faced yet another European humiliation and this twat randomly tries to mock bomber Brown.

It's great to be reminded of their arrogance.

This is absolutely hilarious. It's like a freak show. Paul John's parents obviously got his name mixed up. That burd looks like she's from another planet. And as for that thick c.unt in the white t-shirt, he loses the plot just after the 11 minute mark going on about sevco fans. I can't believe what I just watched.
The main "guy", who looks like KD Lang, takes about 7 minutes to ask any question. The pod could be about 8 minutes long if he got to the point. I see the bird has figured out her positioning to hide her "lesser' eye.

Good to hear Paul John and the daft lassie both state that Rangers re entered the SPL.

In their despair they must have forgot that Rangers are a new club.

Good to hear Paul John and the daft lassie both state that Rangers re entered the SPL.

In their despair they must have forgot that Rangers are a new club.
That guy that keeps calling us Sevco, you would think a joke would wear off after 9 years. On the whole I don't actually mind their show, it is well produced and gives you an insight into what they are thinking.

Back