Sportsound

You think the club should make a statement? That way we can rage at that for being “weak as piss” and somehow say Stewart Robertson isn’t up to the task. He hasn’t been blamed for anything for a while.

They are now obsessing over Hibs' disallowed goal.

Stewart, Chick and the presenter all adamant the goal should have stood. Chick then says Allan McGregor doesn't even call for it to be disallowed but the presenter then points out that the whistle had blown before the ball hit the net and that's why he didn't complain, which immediately destroys their argument that the goal should have stood.
don't remember anything like this reaction when Hivs scored their second in the 2-2 draw at the start of the season....not only was it a foul it was offside ....it's almost as if there's a bias shown against us ...

The league winners against 3rd. Not the champions.
This sort of shit makes me smile now. It’s almost as good as watching Hartson stutter and stammer his way through an interview trying not to say Old Firm.

They are hurting and that pleases me.

League winners will do for me. B-D

Raging

Euc-Nln-SWYAE310z-format-jpg-name-large.jpg
I’ve often wondered while looking at this picture whether he got his thumb and first finger stuck in the thumb part of the glove and he’s not realised it...

don't remember anything like this reaction when Hivs scored their second in the 2-2 draw at the start of the season....not only was it a foul it was offside ....it's almost as if there's a bias shown against us ...

Had you not seen the incident and only listened to the radio you would have thought it wasn't even up for debate. At one point Stewart had even convinced himself that it had cost Hibs victory as he felt they could have gone on to win the game had that been awarded. This was the key moment in the match according to him.

To be fair to the OP, wee liam at every turn foamed at the mouth calling them the champions. Champions on the ball, here come the champions, champions this, champions that, etc.

I look forward to him commentating in the same manner next season when he has new champions to drool over.

poor Dick, supports the sheep shaggers and watched on as Rangers ended his east end friends bid for Terry Munro
Can’t get games on Radio Shortbread in the US but it’s delightful to hear Dick and his team are hurting like fück

enjoy Rangers’ Trophy day against your team at Ibrox, Dick B-D B-D

Was it Sportsound Ian Murray was on earlier, saying why don't Rangers give away young players like Patterson to Hearts/Hibs to help Scottish football.

Yes, I said give away, not sell them or loan them out, give them away.

Let’s hope We Beat them in the Cup next week, More Timmy Meltdown, F*cking Love It. Big Beak will be Squawking like a Demented Vulture,

Last season had it been Rangers that were awarded the league by email they would have invented a whole new description for the title winners:

The Rangers: League Beneficiaries.

Put it on for 5 minutes to get the ft score. It's utter shite. Stewart is a bellend, a hater so %^*& him.
Watched the highlights on youtube because I refuse to watch sportscene.

I’m trying to think how I’d react if celtc had won the league and somebody at the BBC referred to them as “the league winners”.

Would I burst out laughing and think “good on ye, pal. League winners instead of champions. Well said, Sir.”

I doubt it. :))

Back