Spot the Difference: BBC

simplyzebest

Blatant as usual.
Pmx7qTo.jpg

Don't see anything wrong with th BBC's headline. It's Sky's headline i have the problem with. Alleged ? It was heard clear as day.

Immediately under Gerrards photo in bold type is Police Scotland are to investigate reports of sectarian chanting aimed at Rangers manager Steven Gerrard by Aberdeen fans.

No One said you should be raging. That's the problem. Everyone wants to be raging rather than concerned about how innocent looking headlines help create an environment which allows certain attitudes to flourish. Just thought some people may be interested. I forgot it's FF

Im interested. Its another example of the bias and double standards and it goes someway to explaining why we are hated.

These double standards affect public perceptions and influence attitudes and behaviour towards us. Dont forget refs are human and they too read newspapers and hear news.

As for the posters having a go. They're lack of understanding and general indifference plays into the hands of our enemies.

No One said you should be raging. That's the problem. Everyone wants to be raging rather than concerned about how innocent looking headlines help create an environment which allows certain attitudes to flourish. Just thought some people may be interested. I forgot it's FF

Don't bother with that one, he's a waster.

Back