Spotted the 19th Century Terrorist Wigmaster General today

61gb-AOB-M2-L-SX522-bearskin-hat.jpg

The woman with the red coat has clocked you taking a photo of her eating her soup

the wig master general is definitely a trend setter with his clothing style

I was out walking many months ago in Clarkston and he stopped to ask me directions to Thorntonhall. Either going to visit pig eyed Pete or being asked to donate to the "stop 56" fund.

I was out walking many months ago in Clarkston and he stopped to ask me directions to Thorntonhall. Either going to visit pig eyed Pete or being asked to donate to the "stop 56" fund.

Might be a pal of Andy Cameron he's in Thorntonhall tae.

Never seen him before but he reminds me a little bit of Joe Pesci in JFK (even down to the dyed or paint-on eyebrows) -

JFK1.jpg

He's the real guy that saved septic in their hour of need he ponied up the million quid for Fergus .
At short notice.

Also despite being a beast fan as far as I know he's a reasonable guy he's donated good wads of cash locally to worthy causes Inc one rangers family I know of I genuinely don't know anybody who speaks bad words of him

He's the real guy that saved septic in their hour of need he ponied up the million quid for Fergus .
At short notice.

Also despite being a beast fan as far as I know he's a reasonable guy he's donated good wads of cash locally to worthy causes Inc one rangers family I know of I genuinely don't know anybody who speaks bad words of him

Mate I could show you ten guys like that ....all nice guy ...great...but the bigot fumes beneath and occasionally the mask slips

Back