Spotted the 19th Century Terrorist Wigmaster General today

That's the same seat that I took my first ever girlfriend for a date. Nearly 45 years ago.

Took her there for a fish supper. I was mates with Gino Verrichio and used to get good portions of their fantastic ice cream.

Before anyone asks.... no she didn't get it. I was too young at the time.

It's a fine rug though.

images
She probably “got it” that night George, just not from you.

Seen him at the races a few times. He used to own the odd lowly rated horse with Keith Dalglish. His racing silks were green and white hooped sleeves and the body was a saltire blue with white cross belts.
He is often accompanied by his wife. Trust me! He is not punching above his weight there. :eek:

What a surprise he wins the contracts for North Lanarkshire Council:rolleyes: Wonder what the criteria is for the tendering of contracts at NLC.
Time for NLC Bears to enquire about the process methinks.

We had a thread about him on the old forum - sits in the posh seats at the Pigegry.

Spotted today on the loose in the Uni Cafe, Byres Road.

Secretly reading his masterplan for follicle apocalypse under the table.

It looks like the Chuckle Brothers long lost sister

C'mon guys, this guy's taking pelters in this thread but he deserves a bit of credit as he's obviously aware of where to get the best roll and sausage in Glasgow!...as GS will no doubt testify is indeed the case!
:)

Last edited:
I see their Quality Assurance page isn't working :))

To be fair - chap's obviously not afraid to graft.

His company isn't massive but it's doing well in terms of turnover, assets, etc. It's proving him with a great standard of living - fuck knows why he can't afford a better syrup!

The company is also making use of directors loans - ie, the company loans money to it's directors and they pay it back. If you time it right you would get a great benefit from that - they are taxable (and taxable for the company if not paid back in time) - this is often used for buying land, houses or other large purchase - he likes his cars for instance - for people with big incomes getting a lump sum enables them to make transaction they would otherwise find it difficult to find quickly and then pay it back from their normal income or on a profit from a quick turnaround. Around 600k!

does he just jump about the central belt eating in as many cafes as possible? he‘s been spotted more times than where’s wally. He has a head that would scare a police horse.

Last edited:

An employee list which will mirror the local chapel membership list.....

Aren't there laws about this sort of thing? Genuine question.

You'd have thought that filling your company up with exclusively roman catholic employees must surely be against the law in these days of anti discrimination legislation, especially for a company that does so much Glasgow CC and local authority work at the public purse's expense?

We had a thread about him on the old forum - sits in the posh seats at the Pigegry.

I'll gie him his due, there's no many would get away with wearing rigger boots, with joggy bottoms, and an auld shirt. Mind you, the syrup keeps her eyes aff the duds.

There are posh seats at the Piggery?

Back