Spurs bid £15m for Adama Traore

People get too hung up on numbers. He puts chances on a plate for his teammates from ridiculous runs and doesn’t get an assist. Yet someone can get an assist from laying it off to a player for a 30 yard screamer.

Wolves generally don’t score much anyway. Put Adama in a team with world class players and he’s getting stupid numbers.

I presume he does really well numbers wise with Spain then?

I genuinely have no idea if he does or doesn't btw.

Jesus you lot saying he could be converted to a wing back, have you actually seen what happens to the ball when he attempts to do something productive ? You cannot coach into him what he needs he lacks natural ability.

The lad is just a big speed merchant with a scoop as a foot and a brain 1s behind said scoop ! Watch him at least, he is frustrating as fck.

It's mental that he came through La Masia in Barcelona. Must've stood out like a sore thumb.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Adama-1.jpg
Looks like he has been using HGH. He will have a head like an Easter island statue by time he is 40.

I mean I get the point in that he's an absolute unit now.

But surely using a picture of him when he looks about 12 isn't really proving anything?
He is 16 and 23 there. The build is easily doable in that time with the correct diet, training and good genetics imo. The way his face has changed looks like his body is producing too much growth hormone. Like the ex ufc fighter Bigfoot Silva. I don’t think Traore has that condition.

Last edited:
15 million is nothing whatsoever to a club like Spurs for a Spanish international tbf. Even as an impact sub he'd probably be worth it.

Conte fancies turning him into an RWB, similar to Victor Moses and the time he even tried Perisic out there at Inter. I think it'd be a good signing.

Reactions: Moz
If this is the type of player Conte wants then he needs his head read.

Troare is an impact player. When he starts he does nothing that adds value to the team.

He has pace and his strong but terms of what else he offers it is very little. Not a great passer of the ball, not a great crosser of the ball not a prolific finisher.

Likes to run fast and make his muscles look good with a bit of lotion.

He has scored 11 goals for Wolves in a 158 games........18 assists.

Im not saying he doesnt use something

But why folk post up pics of players when they were kids then pics of them in their 20s I dont know.

Even without SARMS or whatever, he was going to look massively different

Someone posted Lewandowski the other day, one pic was him just starting out at Poznan and the other was him in his 30s!!

Last edited:
flatters to deceive - runs quick - his creative stats are very poor for being a RW / attacker

8 goals and 15 assists in 160 games in the EPL isn't great.

Looks like he has been using HGH. He will have a head like an Easter island statue by time he is 40.
He’s obviously thick because I’m sure he said he doesn’t even do weights, as if anyone’s daft enough to buy that. I say that shows he’s thick, but really anyone who’s seen him %^*& up countless attacks by picking the wrong pass will already know how thick he is.

People get too hung up on numbers. He puts chances on a plate for his teammates from ridiculous runs and doesn’t get an assist. Yet someone can get an assist from laying it off to a player for a 30 yard screamer.

Wolves generally don’t score much anyway. Put Adama in a team with world class players and he’s getting stupid numbers.
Do you mean you think he would get stupid numbers or he is getting stupid numbers in a team he currently plays in with world class players?

He’s obviously thick because I’m sure he said he doesn’t even do weights, as if anyone’s daft enough to buy that. I say that shows he’s thick, but really anyone who’s seen him %^*& up countless attacks by picking the wrong pass will already know how thick he is.
Hes definitely not the brightest if he thinks people believe he is doing callisthenics to achieve that sort of build. He’s lifting something.

8 caps for Spain but half the posters here reckon he’s shite… :rolleyes:
There’s a lot of hyperbole in this thread. Fact is if we were announcing we were signing Adama Traore we’d have a 200 page thread in minutes with posters wanking themselves silly at the fact that we’ve solved the RW position.

He runs fast, and is strong.

Has no football brain.

Half the player of ASM.

Suppose, EPL.
Totally agree. Just looked at his Wolves stats. 123 league games, 8 goals and 12 assists. Really can't see he's what Spurs need right now to improve them.

In fairness to Barca they're just replacing one headless chicken in Dembele for another in Traore so not exactly a downgrade.

How that club has fallen over the past 5 years though, jeez.

Back