Spurs new away kit

Ill guarantee if Castore made that for us they would be slated. Because its Nike folk are falling over themselves.
Some like kit designs some don't but at the end of the day they actually have no bearing on anyone's life. Its a football top end of.

Some people want to wear Rangers tops that actually look nice. I don't buy this "grown men crying over what a Rangers top looks like" argument, unless your wife dresses you (not a go at you specifically mate).

It's one of those scenarios that will tick a box for one side of the great kit divide.

Some folk love the heavy pattern, noisy colourful types of top, other like simple, traditional.

I'm in the latter so this top is miles off something I'd contemplate buying if I was a Spurs fan, but can see a lot of folk loving it.

Some people want to wear Rangers tops that actually look nice. I don't buy this "grown men crying over what a Rangers top looks like" argument, unless your wife dresses you (not a go at you specifically mate).
I know its not a go at me, I dont have a wife...lol
I agree we want nice looking kits but in the wider scheme of things it really isnt the be all and end all. Out of the kits amd training gear that is produced each year by whoever, there will be some stuff folk like and some the don't but Id say everyone will find something they like.
Personally Im not a great one for kits but I did buy the retro one last season as it was a bit more understated.

It's one of those scenarios that will tick a box for one side of the great kit divide.

Some folk love the heavy pattern, noisy colourful types of top, other like simple, traditional.

I'm in the latter so this top is miles off something I'd contemplate buying if I was a Spurs fan, but can see a lot of folk loving it.
I like simple traditional kits but I also really like that Spurs one.

To steal a phrase from Martin from Homes Under the Hammer, 'it's a bit unusual, but do you know what, I liiiike it'.

Looks like the tie-dye t-shirt I made in Home Ec, when I was 11. Even at that age, I knew it looked stinking.

Ill guarantee if Castore made that for us they would be slated. Because its Nike folk are falling over themselves.
Some like kit designs some don't but at the end of the day they actually have no bearing on anyone's life. Its a football top end of.
We'd all be as well calling it a day in that case

Like it & would buy it.

Always thought the away shirt/third kit should be a bit out of the box while keeping the home one traditional.

Similar to Inter - shite.

I bet half the folk that like it, wouldn’t want it as ours.

I love it

if we were to have something as ambitious as this from a design perspective, I'd be delighted.

if I were the designer, I think I would utilise the marble staircase inside Ibrox to make the link to a pattern which is less traditional - would be good for a white away top.

Can't wait for us to move to Nike, or anyone really, and start getting modern 21st century, down with the kids designs. We've done retro to absolute death. Time to move on.
I think this is a fair point.

Im at the age where my opinion on football shirts would differ wildly to that of the youngsters. I’d only ever wear it kicking around the house or at a game, where as they get away with wearing them all the time.

Be good to see some new designs and ill stick to the age appropriate Rangers polo shirts!

Reactions: lwl
Can't wait for us to move to Nike, or anyone really, and start getting modern 21st century, down with the kids designs. We've done retro to absolute death. Time to move on.
You mean you don’t like seeing old strips reincarnated every season? :D

Reactions: lwl
Christ, imagine this place if Castore had come away with something like that for our away kit :oops:

Back