Spurs new stadium.

Should be some atmosphere. Could be what Spurs need to push on.

With the fans being right on top of the players, opposition teams won’t like going there.

Seen that on twitter looks amazing a love the fact they put in an extra 500 seats just so they had more than arsenal

Looks amazing and the way it’s built should create for an excellent atmosphere

Are people really in awe of this?

It looks like the Emirates which looks like Wembley which looks like Madrid's which looks like Benfica's.

It's a bland, generic identikit stadium build for the corporate, middle class fan.

Which looks like Silverburn. Give me Ibrox every time, at least it looks like a football stadium and less like a shopping centre. I'm sure their customers will love it.

Like how people call it shite / soulless etc when the best of the best in architects and engineers have played a part in making it what it is... impressive!

We all moan about the Ibrox match day experience and needing improved but hey at least it has character eh

Like how people call it shite / soulless etc when the best of the best in architects and engineers have played a part in making it what it is... impressive!

We all moan about the Ibrox match day experience and needing improved but hey at least it has character eh
And of course Spurs are known as having a far bigger, more loyal and intimidating support than Rangers.
:rolleyes:

Same as every other new stadium, soulless

I dunno, this one might just buck the trend.

They’ve consulted the fans and the idea is to create a Dortmund-type wall at one end.

I have a soft spot for Arsenal and I have to admit that Spuds just might have made a better attempt at this.

Looks lovely but looking at roof and pitchside seats a hell of a lot of fans are getting soaked if rainibg and wind is up.

That is a very nice NFL stadium for the NFL games that are going to be played at Spurs new soccer arena

Exactly what I was thinking, looks like an NFL ground. It is nice and neat, but just lacks something I can't quite put my finger on.

It shows we have stopped evolving sorry for being negative .In the 1930s 1940 1950s 1960s we were having the highest gates in the UK 1970s 1980s gates were falling due to the de population of the South side 1990 2000s steady where we should have been building support and increasing capacity. Ibrox is great but if we class ourselves in the elite of clubs like we were in the past we need to increase capacity to build support to keep support and encourage the younger generation support to attend games.

I dunno, this one might just buck the trend.

They’ve consulted the fans and the idea is to create a Dortmund-type wall at one end.

I have a soft spot for Arsenal and I have to admit that Spuds just might have made a better attempt at this.

Mate, it's 15 years newer & cost double what The Emirates cost. You would expect it to be better, & basically it looks like they've copied it with a few improvements

Back