Spurs non playing staff 20% pay cut

alba73

Sky sports reporting non playing staff taking cut including Daniel Levy. No mention of players

Shocking when they've got players on 40/50/60k plus a week and don't want to pay cleaning staff etc £10 an hour.

A bit shit if the players haven't taken a hit before the non-playing staff. These players are on obscene levels of cash and I don't give a %^*& that they've got a contract. They're getting paid to sit on their arses at the moment. Or in some players cases go out and get pished and crash their cars - however, that doesn't relate to Spurs at the mo.

Any club that hits it's staff before players needs to have a long hard look at themselves. Then again, players are probably a shit load more selfish with much better lawyers, that it is likely they would use.

Barca players on 30% wages so the rest can get full wages. Fair fucking play to them. The rest of the greedy cunts can do the same. 7 million that lady's front bottom earned and he's asking staff of 30k a year to go without 6 of it. Tight lady's front bottom.

If I was Kane/Lloris and Jose, I’d be out front today mirroring that as a minimum.

That is a mental strategy.

As if taking a few hundred pounds a month off the lowest earners is going to make a difference when there are players making £150,000 plus a week. Shower of pricks.

Christ. That's absolutely disgusting. Levy could pay the wages of all non playing staff personally and not even notice the dent in his bank account

I was quite astonished to see that it was 550 non-playing staff that Spurs had.

It makes you wonder how many WE have.

Without knowing that number (550) I'd have initially thought about 50-60.

But then again does this include all the "backroom" staff ?
All the admin people, and stadium manual workers and the rest ?

It does rather mount up when you think about it.

Did that Arab guy sign then? Don't know if that'll go down well amongst the fans.

Aside from a 'social media outrage' fans from any club won't bother that much as long as their stars are still at their club the following season.

In short if various non playing personnel get shafted then the majority if fans will do %^*& all in protest.

Pretty disgusting tbh. All that money and that shiny new stadium and it's the cleaners and office folk who get their pay cut. If English football finally readjusts then it might be the only, small good thing to come out of this pandemic.

The Government should fu.ckin chase the chancing bastards, if the first team squad took a 50% cut it would keep most of the non exec staff in wages.

This is terrible optics by Spurs. If the players had any decency they would be demanding the non playing staff get 100% pay and for them to take 20% cut. Surely, some football players come from a "normal" background and have their feet on the ground and are disputing this? Disgusting.

Most of those non playing will be getting paid by the government aswell. Players need to take a long hard look at themselves although I bet some will look at this and be thinking great chance to get their contract null and void and get a new club with signing on fee and higher wage.

Absolutely disgusting - in fact its not good enough, Spurs players should be ashamed. No wonder people don't like footballers.

Bournemouth have told accommodation providers for their youth team players that they will no longer be paid during the coronavirus pandemic. #afcb

Back