Spurs v Dortmund

themightyi

Official Ticketer
Couldn’t see a thread on this game.

0-0 after 25 minutes and not a bad game so far although Dortmund look the more likely to score right now.

Jadon Sancho looks superb any time he gets on the ball.

Last edited:
Maybe just me, but I found our youths game this afternoon more entertaining.
I agree though that Sancho is a fine player.
The young spurs right side defender has been caught dithering a couple of times.

Maybe just me, but I found our youths game this afternoon more entertaining.
I agree though that Sancho is a fine player.
The young spurs right side defender has been caught dithering a couple of times.

Foyth?

I think he’s been alright so far.

Spurs do seem to be easier to cut open than Dortmund though.

Dortmund play a patient game.

They have a good shape out of possession and Spurs only chance of scoring is from long range.

Feel like they are missing not having a striker as Gotze is drifting around as a false striker.

Not watching the games tonight but looking on the betting apps, looks like I ain’t missing much.

Two 0-0’s possibly?

Shouldn't be a ref if you can't get that one right, it was one of the most obvious/blatant fouls you're likely to see!

VAR is a c***! Real Madrid players never claimed for a foul or for offside. Courtios made an arse of it and excepted his mistake he didn't claim for anything.
VAR will be a disaster in Scotland, folk of a certain persuasion picking and choosing incidents they want.

Spurs totally outplayed in the first half.
Lucky not to be down a couple.
Very cautious and dull from the home side.

Great finish but two practiced celebration routines is overly wanky.

VAR is a c***! Real Madrid players never claimed for a foul or for offside. Courtios made an arse of it and excepted his mistake he didn't claim for anything.
VAR will be a disaster in Scotland, folk of a certain persuasion picking and choosing incidents they want.
Could you imagine Club Bheast getting a goal disallowed in this country due to VAR :eek:

Brilliant break from Spurs.

Eriksen is a cracking player who should be at a bigger club.

This is what fitba' should be all about.

gn760.png

Back