Spurs v Everton

Jimmy Jazz

Spurs 1-0 at half time courtesy of a Keane OG.

Son and Lloris having a barney walking off at half time and having to be pulled apart.

The predictable "at least they care" line from Redknapp. I've never bought in to that. They can show they care by getting their arses in gear on the pitch.

Richalison reminds me of alfie the way he is always fuming and puts himself about.

Wonder if he gets vilified in the media everyday :rolleyes:

Spurs have looked really poor the last three or four times I have seen them, definitely regressing as a team.

Just when Everton look decent they put in another half arsed performance like tonight.

Saying that fancy they’ll score 2nd half

Son gave the ball away and didn't track back nearly letting Richarlison score. That's why Lloris was having a pop.

Listening to Neville was the only thing worth tuning in for.

The game was putrid.

Been a hell of a fall from grace for “the special one” hasn’t it? Footballs moved on and he’s well and truly been left behind.

This will be his last big job he's finished as a top flight manager his tactics are awful and he's shit scared to adopt fresh ideas.

He will be sacked sometime next season imo.

I was never a Jose hater but his football is truly appalling no shots on goal in first half is the standard for him now. Throw in a couple of players fighting on the pitch right up his street.

Very much the feel of a mid table class with nothing to play for...Except Spurs need to finish above Arsenal...!!

That was a terrible game. In fact very few have held my attention since the restart. Football is nothing without fans, Never a truer saying,

Back