Spurs v Man City Free Sky bet

Viper_RFC

It’s back!!
Place a sky bet (.5p or more) on any market on Tottenham v Man City & get a £5 free bet back.

You can also cash out on your initial outlay, if you prefer - easy free bet.

Also don’t forget the ‘Opt In’ initially.

Last edited:
I believe it is
You think it’s an absolute certainty that City, who have not hit top form yet, are going to go and definitely beat the team that were a shocking VAR decision away from being top of the league.

wouldn’t be surprised to see a Spurs win in this one.

You think it’s an absolute certainty that City, who have not hit top form yet, are going to go and definitely beat the team that were a shocking VAR decision away from being top of the league.

We ll know soon enough. Foden and Torres coming back from internationals on a real high

My money will be going on Spurs.

Posted at 19:3119:31
Post update
Spurs 2-0 Man City

Twelve points from eight games marks Manchester City’s lowest points total at this stage of a Premier League campaign since 2008-09 (10 points).

Their 10 goals scored is their lowest after eight games since 2006-07 (six).

From a player I didn’t quite get the hype about a few years ago - what a player Kane is, he has so much quality and his link up play and work ethic tonight was outstanding.
Tell you what - Mourinho has got a great looking team there.

I had amongst other things Gundogan to get booked so have had the free bet returned as he never played.

I have been able to then use it on the Man Utd game. Decent from Skybet as I assumed it would just have been lost.

I had amongst other things Gundogan to get booked so have had the free bet returned as he never played.

I have been able to then use it on the Man Utd game. Decent from Skybet as I assumed it would just have been lost.
Cheers for the heads up. I stuck it on Bale to get a brace and didn't expect to get it back.

Evening mate.

Never doubted my “team” :cool:

No problem mate. Great counter attacking performance and Kane was excellent Actually a typical Mourinho performance and nice to see Spurs fans now accepting he will get results his way.

I was at the Etihad and City battered Mourinhos Chelsea but Ivanovic broke away and scored in a 1-0 victory. A couple of weeks later we were back down for City v Chelsea FA Cup game and Mourinhos Chelsea came out and tried to play football and got battered. Mourinho is a winner and that is what Spurs need. They have always been a ‘nice club’ and won nothing.

No problem mate. Great counter attacking performance and Kane was excellent Actually a typical Mourinho performance and nice to see Spurs fans now accepting he will get results his way.

I was at the Etihad and City battered Mourinhos Chelsea but Ivanovic broke away and scored in a 1-0 victory. A couple of weeks later we were back down for City v Chelsea FA Cup game and Mourinhos Chelsea came out and tried to play football and got battered. Mourinho is a winner and that is what Spurs need. They have always been a ‘nice club’ and won nothing.
Kane is absolutely top class just now. Mourinho has improved him so much in terms of getting him involved in more than just scoring goals

Back