Squad Differences

GF7

Watched that lots game before ours. The difference in squad depth is startling.

They were 2-1 up and had absolutely nobody to bring on to shore things up and consolidate and cannot swap like for like. Called it straight away they would end up losing. Bayer were carving them open.

Our squad is stronger in every area and we have two players for every position. Gio has a brilliant base to build from and if tonight was a marker, a couple of good additions and we are in for very good things.

It’s night and day but we need to be aware that they will be bringing in loads of players in January. We just need to stay ahead in the league.

Not sure I can agree with this their squad is huge and is missing two huge earners in Starheid and Jullien

Add them to the squad and the bench is full of high earning first team players

Its the manager that's clueless 1-2 up away in Germany and fires Mikey J at it

Ive been saying this to a few people for the last few weeks.

Celtic's first 11 looks pretty good, no denying that, but squads win leagues.

We can bring the likes of Sakala, Patterson, Hagi, Roofe, Bassey etc.

They have almost nothing in reserve. A few injuries and they are done.
No replacement for Turnbull, McGregor or Kyogo at all. Backline threadbare.

Any injury or suspension and they are struggling. A covid outbreak and they wil be lucky to be able to fulfill a fixture.

They are going to have scrape the bottom of that biscuit tin. Important we take advantage wherever possible

Not sure I can agree with this their squad is huge and is missing two huge earners in Starheid and Jullien

Johnstone is their only option though to replace Jota.

Nothing at all to replace McGregor or Turnbull. James Mccarthy looks like he has never seen a football but its him or Soro

We have that advantage currently, definietely.

But all rumours seems to suggest them going for it in January.

We need to keep winning our games. They will try to strengthen in January.

If we're still ahead of them after we play them I'll be happy

Reactions: GF7
One of my mates is a tim and he says the same.
giphy.gif

It’s night and day but we need to be aware that they will be bringing in loads of players in January. We just need to stay ahead in the league.
never an easy time to bring players in during Jan, not many teams willing to do business. they will be in bother if they loose G Michael for any period during this season, take him oot the team and where does the creative part come from ??

never an easy time to bring players in during Jan, not many teams willing to do business. they will be in bother if they loose G Michael for any period during this season, take him oot the team and where does the creative part come from ??
I think they will go for loans.

Ive been saying this to a few people for the last few weeks.

Celtic's first 11 looks pretty good, no denying that, but squads win leagues.

We can bring the likes of Sakala, Patterson, Hagi, Roofe, Arfield, Bassey etc.

They have almost nothing in reserve. A few injuries and they are done.
They are fucked if Kyogo or Jota get injured.

It’s about the quality of the squad, not the numbers

Example being. That big calvin vickers or whatever the hell hes called is suspended for the betis game. If starvelt is injured id genuinely need to google their squad to find a replacement.

They want more money spent in January. Has Angie not spent the best part of 30m already? If they spend much more this season surely they should be more concerned with their own finances than they usually are ours, especially if they don't make the champions League.

Injuries to the emoji or George Michael tribute act and the are fucked. We need to put the foot down for the next round of fixtures.

Back