Helander (Simpson/King)
Barisic (Bassey)

Ramsey (Lundstrum/Davis/Ofobohr)
Kamara (Jack/Sands)

Amad (Wright)
Aribo (Hagi/Arfield/Lowry)
Kent (Sakala)

Morelos (Roofe/Itten)

Kept all the first 11 and I think we can all agree have added 2 first team starters to the weakest areas. You can see why Lundstram was being offered out - we are stacked in the middle now but Ramsey is the best of the bunch on paper so no complaints about the addition.

I wonder if Simpson stayed because we couldn't secure a replacement in time (with hearts and vitesse playing hardball). Letting him leave would have left us short at the back undoubtedly, and contrary to popular opinion he is actually preferable to B team youth.

Are we all happy with the strength and depth of the squad?

If we were trailing the scum by 6 points at this stage in the season, I'd fancy this squad to catch them.

Tomorrow I'd Iove to win obviously. And whilst I'd have agreed its a must win after Ross county, I think I've changed my mind. If we lost tomorrow, I still reckon we can take them. This squad has an invincible feel to it. Scum are worried, and they should be. We might not own them, but in Amad and Ramsey we have just added two £30m+ players to our weakest areas of the team whilst keeping all of our first team stars of the record breaking 55!

We got this.

The squad looks incredibly strong and if we needed to play all the players the OP has in brackets it would win most games.

GVB needs to make the GK decision today for the remainder of the season. I think the rest of the team picks itself. If fit Ryan Jack would start every week for me.

These are the boys to take us to 56:

Mcgregor (McLaughlin/McCrorie)

Tavernier (Zukowski)
Goldson (Balogun)
Helander (Simpson/King)
Barisic (Bassey)

Ramsey (Lundstrum/Davis/Ofobohr)
Kamara (Jack/Sands)

Amad (Wright)
Aribo (Hagi/Arfield/Lowry)
Kent (Sakala)

Morelos (Roofe/Itten)

Kept all the first 11 and I think we can all agree have added 2 first team starters to the weakest areas. You can see why Lundstram was being offered out - we are stacked in the middle now but Ramsey is the best of the bunch on paper so no complaints about the addition.

I wonder if Simpson stayed because we couldn't secure a replacement in time (with hearts and vitesse playing hardball). Letting him leave would have left us short at the back undoubtedly, and contrary to popular opinion he is actually preferable to B team youth.

Are we all happy with the strength and depth of the squad?
Tbh I can the ideal formation for Gio being 4-1-2-3, Aribo and Ramsey being more advanced than Kamara.

But we have a decent squad. Just need them all fit and here.

The simple fact is that the squad is good enough to go on and win this league comfortably. If we don't it's because the players have underperformed and the manager has made tactical mistakes. We've built the best squad in the country, and by a distance, we will have no-one to blame but ourselves if we aren't playing in the Champions League next season.

There will be bumps along the way, but I am confident we will do it.

The simple fact is that the squad is good enough to go on and win this league comfortably. If we don't it's because the players have underperformed and the manager has made tactical mistakes. We've built the best squad in the country, and by a distance, we will have no-one to blame but ourselves if we aren't playing in the Champions League next season.

There will be bumps along the way, but I am confident we will do it.

Agreed. Whatever happens, I don't think Ross Wilson or the Board should get any stick at the end of the year.

I think we all agree the squad is good enough to do the job, and we have thrown everything at securing the lucrative Title this year by bringing in Amad and Ramsey.

Players and manager need to get it over the line, but the board and director have left us at the end of the window with a squad more than capable of getting the job done with a 2 point lead.

McGregor / McLaughlin / McCrorie
Tavernier / Zukowski
Goldson / Balogun
Helander / King
Barisic / Bassey

Kamara / Davis / Jack / Sands

Ramsey / Lowry
Aribo / Arfield

Diallo / Wright
Kent / Salaka

Morelos / Roofe / Itten

We're well covered. Bring on the on the next four months.

apart from 'we look invincible, so I woud accept a defeat' I agree with the above.

we have a better squad, manager, coaching team and backroom staff, so it is on us if we fück it up.

Rangers for the win.

Even with them missing players, a draw with them having some difficult games coming up and us getting Ramsay in wouldnt be the worst thing. I am just concerned about the tactics above all at the moment.
The tactics are my main concern also mate.

Similar squad to others posted. I'd be inclined to have Ramsay further up the park, getting the ball outside the box and having a crack as that's what he's good at. Aribo with his mazy runs from a bit deeper.

XI.jpg

The tactics are my main concern also mate.
Big time bud. Especially with them having 60,000 there. Last thing we want is to sit in and let them attack and attack, geeing up the crowd and making it even more of a task for us. We should be out to silence them as early as possible.

Similar squad to others posted. I'd be inclined to have Ramsay further up the park, getting the ball outside the box and having a crack as that's what he's good at. Aribo with his mazy runs from a bit deeper.

XI.jpg

the opposite for me, Ramsey has the ability to dictate and control a game, Aribo has been a monster in the 10 position since Gio has came in.

Back