Squad out for a munch in Mr Singhs last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that really her? Doctored photos of her and some bloke in London and his actual bird found out and she ended up humiliated?
It,s defo her.I remember her saying she was engaged and planning the wedding and posting the photos.

The very one.

The way they both float around social media plus Ibrox/Loudon as if %^*& all happened is as scary as the ordeal itself.

That’s unreal. I remember folk on here being genuinely sympathetic towards here for her how humiliated she would feel and the fact she’d probably be unable to show her face again.

Can’t believe she’s just carried on as though it never happened at all!

That’s unreal. I remember folk on here being genuinely sympathetic towards here for her how humiliated she would feel and the fact she’d probably be unable to show her face again.

What’s the story, I’ve missed this one.

What’s the story, I’ve missed this one.

She posted photos all over her Facebook of her and this guy she was allegedly seeing and possibly even engaged too, photos of the pair of them enjoying a break in London etc.

Turned out the photos were doctored, she never really knew the guy and he wasn’t even there. Eventually the guys real bird found out and I’m sure reported her. It ended up in the papers.

She posted photos all over her Facebook of her and this guy she was allegedly seeing and possibly even engaged too, photos of the pair of them enjoying a break in London etc.

Turned out the photos were doctored, she never really knew the guy had he wasn’t even here. Eventually the guys real bird found out and I’m sure reported her. It ended up in the papers.
Mental

Got to say. The sad bastard that took this photo without our players knowledge needs a good kicking.

Got to say. The sad bastard that took this photo without our players knowledge needs a good kicking.

It's not just her that likes a bit of attention. A journo contacted him on twitter asking if they could message him about using the story and he said OK o_O

It's not just her that likes a bit of attention. A journo contacted him on twitter asking if they could message him about using the story and he said OK o_O
The guy is a wank for spreading the pic and now you say he has more than likely sold it to a journo? Even more of a wank who really does need a good kicking.. It has f*ck all to do with anyone what our players are doing outwith the park..

Sneaky wee runt needs a dooing.

The guy is a wank for spreading the pic and now you say he has more than likely sold it to a journo? Even more of a wank who really does need a good kicking.. It has f*ck all to do with anyone what our players are doing outwith the park..

Sneaky wee runt needs a dooing.
While that's true when you play for Rangers you are a celebrity whether you like it or not, pretty sure not one of them will give a shite if a media outlet posts a story that a squad of players went out for a curry... unless of course one of the players was dingied after asking if the lads were up to anything that night after the game.

So she's with this bloke now and made all that other stuff up.Her current bloke must be a loony tune to go near her.

While that's true when you play for Rangers you are a celebrity whether you like it or not, pretty sure not one of them will give a shite if a media outlet posts a story that a squad of players went out for a curry... unless of course one of the players was dingied after asking if the lads were up to anything that night after the game.
The guy posting and selling the pic to a journalist is a wank.. End of debate for me.

It's on the Evening Tims website. Funnily enough she doesn't appear in any of the pics on there :D

Her man must be batshit mental to go out with her.

I see he responded to someone mentioning the story denying she did anything and insinuating the papers made it all up.

She’s clearly got some sort of spell over him to convince of that. The actual original photos and the ones she photoshopped with her in the picture were shown side by side in the news.

There’s nowt queer as folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back