Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

As much as he’s a knob, this is exactly the sort of thing we need to cut out.

Many of us get so angry about the Kris Boyd stuff and how nobody is saying it’s sectarian etc so what do we do, come out with the same old embarrassing stuff and then get raging that someone calls it out.

Anyone that goes to football and sings about stuff like that is a moron.

I know I will get shot down for this but I couldn’t care less. It’s utter stupidity and completely takes a shine of a very good cup win and just gives the media another boring angle to take things on.

People need to grow up though. This sort of charts are pointless.

Claeke’s Outburst simply proves the double standard.

The question that he should be asked is, why no condemnation of the abuse Kris Boyd received?
No “journalist” will ask this question.

Firstly can I just say that I don't condone anybody who dished out sectarian abuse tonight - we have got to be better than that or we can't take the morale high ground on anything.

However Clarke has absolutely shot himself in the foot and shown his true colours tonight. Just a few days previously he was beaten by a last minute goal from a player who shouldn't even have been on the park as he should have seen a straight red card earlier in the game. The fact that he also lost a man for fouling that same individual didn't see him go tonto. Can only guess why Stevie??

Throw in his club captain being hit by a coin and having sectarian abuse hurled at him and he only wants to talk about the football afterwards.

Thirdly Rugby park was vandalised, opposing fans came on the pitch and threatened his own players yet not even a peep from the wee bawbag.

Yet tonight, how can he talk about the football seems to be his defence - what a difference a few days makes and the fact that his opponents aren't wearing his beloved green and white tells us the real agenda he is trying to push with his petted victim lip.

This all day long. By trying to play down/ignore Sunday’s events he leaves himself open to accusations of bias - wide open, but will anyone in Scotland report this angle on it? I doubt it.
If Rangers get drawn into commenting we should clearly condemn all sectarian chanting “ including that directed at our ex-player last Sunday”.

Many of us get so angry about the Kris Boyd stuff and how nobody is saying it’s sectarian etc so what do we do, come out with the same old embarrassing stuff and then get raging that someone calls it out.

I know I will get shot down for this but I couldn’t care less. It’s utter stupidity and completely takes a shine of a very good cup win and just gives the media another boring angle to take things on.

I don’t give a %^*& about them singing that, the same way most people probably don’t give a %^*& about us singing that - it’s a song that’s been sung to all pape-minded managers since I’ve been born.

The problem lies in the clear bias in coverage. If we need to point out the Boyd incident to support our side of the argument, so be it.

One of these days Rangers will win a game and everyone will just move on.

Scottish football is hating itself to death.
Txt that to my mate,are we gonna win a game and it's open and shut with no controversy.
The tims win week in week out with controversy and air brushed over

Steve Clarke's performance over the last month has been exactly that, an act. He's merely nailing his colours to the mast and submitting his application for Chief Facilitator at Bheast FC.

Please dont take anything at face value when dealing with the Bheasts, there is ALWAYS another game being played, dont get sucked in to their antics.

The agendas been set now. Top trending on twitter etc, and no one brave enough to point out the hypocrisy.

I remember last year when his name cropped up with our manager s job , there was endless posts threads on here , he’s a mentally challenged/ no he’s no a mentally challenged- yawn
Last night the man proved it himself. What we saw / heard last night from Clarke was a bitter mentally challenged in full meltdown mode. End of .

The Orange B song is pelted out every time they play us and Aberdeen. It was also sang when McCann was manager of Dundee and towards various ex Rangers players including Boyd at the weekend. I have never heard it mentioned in the media.
Or likely to maybe we should have coined him and hung some effigies from the stands it works for that lot ,it works so well no one reports it or condemns them .I wonder if Kris Boyd will saying anything he cant be happy with Clarke and his comments I only want to talk about football which have now done a dramatic U turn.

Thats not the issue, the problem is the double standards from all in the media, its a one way street, them equals nothing to see, us equals a negative slant at all times.

He'll be having a heart to heart this morning with his old school chum Delahunt over a few bottles of Scotsmac and Mad Dog then wee Jim can drive him home.:D
His interview was right up there with McGhee's.

Hypocritical c.unt.

NS.

I'm also sure TGFITW have dished it out to none Rangers managers as well,Mcinnes more recently but it doesn't get reported or should I say they all get on with it .Martin O'Neil once said about Ian Ferguson he is a big boy its part and parcel of the game much like Clarke done to Boyd on Sunday,is that not right Stevie what's your agenda as if we have to ask.

Last edited:
What annoys me is why we didn’t just sustain the old school “Steve Clarke - you’re a w@nker, you’re a w@nker” that was building up into a pretty funny noise up IMO only for it to get drowned out by the FB song.

NBM spokesman interviewed on Radio Scotland and although he didn’t mentioned Celtic by name he did include reference to similar chants at Sundays game. At least he mentioned it which is more than anyone at BBC has done.

Firstly can I just say that I don't condone anybody who dished out sectarian abuse tonight - we have got to be better than that or we can't take the moral high ground on anything.

However Clarke has absolutely shot himself in the foot and shown his true colours tonight. Just a few days previously he was beaten by a last minute goal from a player who shouldn't even have been on the park as he should have seen a straight red card earlier in the game. The fact that he also lost a man for fouling that same individual didn't see him go tonto. Can only guess why Stevie??

Throw in his club captain being hit by a coin and having sectarian abuse hurled at him and he only wants to talk about the football afterwards.

Thirdly Rugby park was vandalised, opposing fans came on the pitch and threatened his own players yet not even a peep from the wee bawbag.

Yet tonight, how can he talk about the football seems to be his defence - what a difference a few days makes and the fact that his opponents aren't wearing his beloved green and white tells us the real agenda he is trying to push with his petted victim lip.
You have summed it up 100% the guy has shown his true colours and as much as I can't say I hate him I can't say that he is right but I can say I am disappointed in him I thought he was neutral and a decent guy now what it does point out to me is that he is ONE OF THEM 100%.

Last edited:
Every back page has him the victim of sectarian abuse from big bad rangers fans. Did the prick go deaf when he played the scum

What annoys me is why we didn’t just sustain the old school “Steve Clarke - you’re a w@nker, you’re a w@nker” that was building up into a pretty funny noise up IMO only for it to get drowned out by the FB song.

NBM spokesman interviewed on Radio Scotland and although he didn’t mentioned Celtic by name he did include reference to similar chants at Sundays game. At least he mentioned it which is more than anyone at BBC has done.
Nil by Mhanks are a scam.

won't happen because it's acceptable in modern day Scotland to call someone an orange bastard and nothing will be done about it

Derek McInnes is called that every game against the scum.

Yet to see him piss and moan about it. Or the mhedia acknowledge it.

Gerrard was here 5mins and it was getting chanted at him.

He probably joined in when the bheggars sang about Kris Boyd.

He didn't say a thing about the sectarian abuse directed at Boyd. Right on que, he turns it on the Rangers fans.

%^*& off you horrible, scruffy, FB. We all know where this bitter tramp is heading - the piggery.

Clarke knew exactly what he was doing when he starting waving at the Union Bears.
He has simply used a song that was sang once to deflect from an absolute humping. That score could of been in double figures

This all day long. By trying to play down/ignore Sunday’s events he leaves himself open to accusations of bias - wide open, but will anyone in Scotland report this angle on it? I doubt it.
If Rangers get drawn into commenting we should clearly condemn all sectarian chanting “ including that directed at our ex-player last Sunday”.
and should also include "which Steve Clarke chose to play down and brush it off at the time" play dirty here because we are in the right he has been caught by double standards

no surprise the bbc have highlighted his comments on the morning news bulletin. yet nothing about Clarkes own club captain being subjected to the same if not worse at the weekend. fecking shameless

To be honest getting that abuse is nothing. The same way Boyd was getting it. We also can't complain about Boyd's yet revel in Clarke's
The coin throwing is the bigger issue. Much more should be made of that. And I include the rocket in our support that threw one

Or highlight the sheer double standards

I was in the Sandy Jardine stand never heard any chants regarding him but heard plenty regarding us.He never spoke up for his own player on Sunday move on.

Just watched the news from the bbc at 07:30 there and the news item on him, the conclusion by me is he is not a 19th Century Terrorist but a romanist and that's why he's on the offensive.

Mind you he will soon be going to a club that has plenty 19th Century Terrorists sitting in their stands along with paeds, presbyterian haters and wife beaters.

He won't come out with a statement to say no thanks, I don't want my children to be traumatised as they never experienced that in London.

Or will we ?.

Or highlight the sheer double standards
It’s not highlighting double standards though. Yeah he’s a knob and he should have mentioned the abuse of Boyd but that doesn’t suddenly make it ok for some of our fans to say boring crap like that.

Thats not the issue, the problem is the double standards from all in the media, its a one way street, them equals nothing to see, us equals a negative slant at all times.
Doesn’t mean we have to disgrace ourselves just because we feel hard done by.

I don’t give a %^*& about them singing that, the same way most people probably don’t give a %^*& about us singing that - it’s a song that’s been sung to all pape-minded managers since I’ve been born.

The problem lies in the clear bias in coverage. If we need to point out the Boyd incident to support our side of the argument, so be it.
Because it’s been sang for ages doesn’t make it ok. It always has been pathetic and tarnishes the amazing club we have. We cry when the media have a go at us, then continue with that sort of crap. It’s 2019 and people still haven’t learned to cut that crap out. It ruins tonnes of good songs we have.

Complaining about referees and sectarianism after a Rangers win. That’s the default reaction for all mentally challengeds is it not?

The IRA singing and Boyd and Broadfoot getting called huns and orange bastards on Sunday never seemed to bother him though eh.

His mask has well and truly slipped. He want that filth job when Rodgers leaves.

Well done to the supporters who sang it. Heat right off the filth over Sunday and no mention of their trouble in Spain last night.

Double standards from Clarke? Of course it is. But we don't half know how to shoot ourselves in the fucking foot. Absolute madness.

Well done to the supporters who sang it. Heat right off the filth over Sunday and no mention of their trouble in Spain last night.

Double standards from Clarke? Of course it is. But we don't half know how to shoot ourselves in the fucking foot. Absolute madness.

The heat was never going to be on them but you are right about the rest of it.

Our fans have zero self awareness.

there is plenty in the papers this morning about their trouble in Spain.

Nicola Sturgeon will comment later today, nothing surer.

The hypocrisy over sectarianism means it will never be dealt with in a constructive manner.

This is simply Clarke deflecting from his5 @0 gulping.

So let me get this straight. We approached him about the job and he obviously never got/took it. Clearly nothing sectarian about that is there??

It’s like John Collins, Ray Houghton, Paul Hartley (thank fk) and I dare say countless other beggars we have tried to bring to the club over the years. They wouldn’t come because they would be disowned by ‘their own’.

So who exactly has the problem with our club and religion?? Certainly not us.

Back