Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

You don't have to scratch too far to get what they really are.
Just waiting on the anti Irish/ Catholic bus appearing this morning with the usual drivers onboard.
Cheer up Steven Gerrard equates to banter. Cheer up steve clark equates to bigotry.

A few days ago his own club captain was hit with coins and subjected to sectarian chants at Rugby Park . Why did Steve Clark not have an issue ....?
Very selective is our Steve ! Obviously suffers from selective hearing and completely brainwashed with ra sellik ethos of always cheated never defeated attitude! Also likes when things are swept under the big carpet !
Perfect manager material for Shame fc.

Rangers are in an untenable position here.

They can either call out the chanting last night and expose the double standards in reporting or fail to do so and allow the club to be smeared again.

Either option is problematic.

We don't help ourselves at times. Now we're getting stronger they'll look for any excuse they can to push through strict liability and they'll point to instances like this. You know we are the only club it will be used against as well.

James McFadden I am sure will have the view that "Steve can dish it out and take it".

When Boyd says about some people making an issue of such things - did he know he was talking about his manager?

Scotland in the 21st...a bit of banter becomes sectarian. What was it my mum used to say? Sticks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me. I don’t care if I’m called an OB. Scotland’s problem does not stem from football - they stem from society in general. The tragedy in our country is not so called sectarianism but people not having enough money to live or kids not getting an education.

If Clark is so offended by the term 19th Century Terrorist, will he be interested in managing a club that is steeped in Irish republicanism. Of course he will. Clark is a manipulative hypocrite and the perfect fit for them.

Message to Steven Gerrard: Do not fall for the mhedia's nonsense at the presser today. Do not give them what they want.

Missing the point here. Don't care what Timmy does we need to get a grip. We need rangers songs and stop the abuse. It happens can't deny it.
Club have made a statement.if the English media pursue this one it could cost us in player recruitment.

So, Steve Clarke was spoken to about the Rangers job.

I assume he is aware that if he was Rangers manager, he'd be getting called a "Sad Orange B". After all, our manager has been - and he is catholic.

Would he say anything then? Well, he didn't on Sunday.

I'm not on twitter but hopefully a great number of gers fans highlight the double standards to Boyd, surely he couldn't ignore this alcoholics mumbling post match last night,
On a separate point does anyone think Clarke was playing a drinking game last night, everytime we score he takes a drink, or tackle, Morelos touches the ball, our players breathe, f@#k he as usual sounds steaming :D

That is more to do with the Scottish media.
It’s their way too. Been listening too BBc Scotland and it’s thd same drivel from the usual suspects. How we are sectarian and need educated while still ignoring the dark side of Glasgow

Clarke worked hard to get his insult last night. He tried hard. In the run up to these cup games he has tried to get one of our players banned and accused referees of "inconsistency", which in Scotland means bias. It didn't matter to him the incidents he cited were nothing to do with his Kilmarnock team. Not satisfied with just that Clarke had a go at winding up our manager too. Accusing Stevie G of getting personal. Then after what should have been a red card in the first match Clarke dismissed "hysteria" around his player's head kick to Ryan Jack. Nobody lost an eye so the hysteria can die down said Clarke.
In Kilmarnock's game against Celtic Kris Boyd was hit with a coin, and given the DOB treatment. When asked about the incidents Clarke only wanted to speak about football, not fan behaviour.
Steve Clarke is a selfish and very unsporting character. A hypocrite too. He helped create the environment for him to receive tribal insults off a football crowd. He's typical of Scottish catholic malcontents who provoke "abuse" to gain leverage. They don't want to be accountable for their own behaviour, but want to condemn and vilify responses to their actions. Achieving victim status is what he appears to want. All the benefits of being a victim with no responsibility, that's the west of Scotland Steve Clarke wants for himself.
I suspect he hates Rangers and Rangers supporters, and that is the real reason for his outburst of wibble. Steve Clarke is no victim.

I was in the Sandy Jardine stand never heard any chants regarding him but heard plenty regarding us.He never spoke up for his own player on Sunday move on.
I was in the Bill Struth wheelchair section,and I never heard anything directed at him,heard plenty other songs,but nothing about him,did see him wave at the UB s

is there a link to the interview?
Jim White just been on Talksport previewing his show starting at 10am.

Clarke's interview is the main subject on his show, Whites already called us knuckledraggers so you how it's going to be slanted.

Late to the show here, apologies if done already.

c272e77134c57196914dfe0f67a48704.jpg

The idea that 19th Century Terrorist is being used to describe Catholics in this case is mind blowing.

Is it right that Rangers have apologised to him?

Club should %^*& up and not get involved in his ramblings.

A blue nose gets called an orange(cant be catholic and orangeman) bassa =true sectarianism, aye bit banter haha

A celtic fab gets calked a 19th Century Terrorist(anybody can be a 19th Century Terrorist) = only sectarian in a warped mind = omg my knickers a wet and i think the world has ended.

Could also use the same scenario with coin throwing, lennon gets hit rolls about the ground, Boyd gets hit takes it like a man

Whilst Clarke may be hypocritical, and clearly deflecting from his team's dismal performance, all of this could have been avoided by not using the term '19th Century Terrorist'.

No matter your opinion on the term, there is simply no need to use it. It only harms our club.

The guy has played a blinder really, in managing to deflect the attention away from a fully deserved 5-0 pumping.

"Look !! A sectarian squirrel !!!"

Was it , well he didn’t even get booked , stayed on and set up three great goals .

So I’m doubly delighted .

The fact that he never got booked is neither here nor there, it was still a poor challenge.

I'm also delighted with the victory

If Clark is so offended by the term 19th Century Terrorist, will he be interested in managing a club that is steeped in Irish republicanism. Of course he will. Clark is a manipulative hypocrite and the perfect fit for them.
Spot on, when he gets asked for his autograph by a fenien with a huge fenien army tattoo will he get all teary eyed again and get faux offended, doubt it.

Whilst Clarke may be hypocritical, and clearly deflecting from his team's dismal performance, all of this could have been avoided by not using the term '19th Century Terrorist'.

No matter your opinion on the term, there is simply no need to use it. It only harms our club.
Celtic use it themselves, is that ok then? Some people really are not understanding banter and proper abuse are they.

So glad Chelsea took him away from the west of Scotland he rushed back... as for using Chelsea as a format especially ncthe late 80s 90s is laughable...
I agree the chant is a bit dated but warburton got called a SOB MCOIST GOT IT... NOW GERRARD GETS IT.. SO FORGIVE ME IF I DONT LISTEN TO THE MORAL CRUSADERS OF THE PRESS..

Having watched it now and taken it in , I am forming my opinion that Steve Clarke has made an almighty arse of himself here .

Clear deflection tactic done in a sinister calculating way , and shock horror I’ve even heard two or three Yahoos in work pretty much saying the same thing - he’s deflected away from the result . Blow me down with a feather !

I don't get this idea we've given them the ammo to knock us

If it wasn't sung, the media would still have denied they are biased. Now it's out in the open, we have clear evidence if sectarian reporting, 2 incidents a few days apart. They've handed us the ammo, especially if they try the whataboutery defence

Now being reported on Jeremy Vine channel 5, just caught i think Kevin Maguire said he attended a game Dundee utd against Rangers and couldn't believe the fans attended with flutes and Union flags. Jeremy Vine attempted to say it was a two way street

The absolute state of that c.unt last night. The absolute state of him.

A pished up tramp would be more presentable and articulate than this mess of a man.

All is well in the world when the bheasts are their usual whinging bhastards. Mon the Spanish polis.
Can you sponsor a baton??

He's the new Mark McGhee of the SPL. Decent manager for a season or two and then will disappear as a laughing stock.

Bears were singing ‘Steve Clark your a w@nker and he thought he was hilarious by applauding the union bears. The song got ramped up a notch and he is then talking about his kids etc! Don’t engage if you can’t take it you smelly tramp.

Let's get real here.. Killie were shafted out of a penalty after 2 mins and there were a few other decisions that favoured us .. anyone that thinks it's clever to chant that at him is a knuckle dragger. Sick of the constant whataboutery in Scottish football. It's not about the football anymore

Could have sneezed and their player would have went down the same way!

Back