Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

So, Steve Clarke was spoken to about the Rangers job.

I assume he is aware that if he was Rangers manager, he'd be getting called a "Sad Orange B". After all, our manager has been - and he is catholic.

Would he say anything then? Well, he didn't on Sunday.

Obviously it's not an issue but just interested where you got the information our manager is Catholic from?

Clarke is only complaining at the chants directed to him as they are at him personally and to deflect slightly from his teams mauling last night.

Obviously it's not an issue but just interested where you got the information our manager is Catholic from?
Our manager isn,t a Catholic.he went to a Catholic school mainly because of his football ability.but as you said mate didn,t matter a jot to me or most fans what his religion is.

We shot ourselves in the foot with the chant tbh after the Boyd abuse (labelled as 'banter' by a few in the media...)

I was sitting in the Main Stand. The crowd began chanting 'Steve Clarke yer a wanker' and he gave a wave to the Union Bears, it got a laugh and a couple of people around me even clapped him for being a good sport! But then the singing changed. Old boy near me was doing his nut in as they began chanting the 'Cheer up Steve Clarke...' song, saying they'd gone too far and were being 'daft wee boys'. He comes out with some rubbish but could see where he was coming from. No need for it.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. They were scumbags at the weekend. Those singing that tonight. Is it any better?

Call him a wanker. Fine. As usual. Double barrel shotgun to our foot

You are quite correct, we as a supporters group scored a massive own goal in singing that nonsense.

Granted he’s a tosser- however to lump him in with Lennon, Griffiths, Grant, Burns, Doyle Etc (who certainly are )doesn’t sit right with me.

It’s now open season on the club - and the significance of the result has been somewhat diminished.

Jesus Christ.

This is who they want to run the Scottish National side?

They can't position someone who is not a VicTim, can they.

It's almost as though the governing body is trying to hate itself to death.

Back