SSB Tonight

Got me. I admit, I’m a Tim :D:D
giphy.gif

I honestly don't think this is true, I think they would rather we shut up and that it goes away. Keep it out in the open and shame them. That's the least they deserve for covering it up. The more people know the better and this is a way of telling them
I don't get the whole point scoring thing imo it's another deflection tactic when they can't or won't face up to the fact the only POINT that matters is the non covering up or enabling of paedophilia.
They deserve Hell and it's about time they got it from all angles.

We’re working on it Gary.
I know the graft you guys are doing and the selfless achievements that have and are being met and am immensely proud of everyone who has backed the survivors,I just feel that if fans from other clubs had been doing similar then the SFA would've had to act and given the tin tapes their closing orders or League of Ireland application form.

I know the graft you guys are doing and the selfless achievements that have and are being met and am immensely proud of everyone who has backed the survivors,I just feel that if fans from other clubs had been doing similar then the SFA would've had to act and given the tin tapes their closing orders or League of Ireland application form.

Agree Gary. We’ve been kicking that very point about in the last half hour mate :D:D

Old lady's front bottom

Ibrox

Yep ‘the o ld lady’ is switched out for Ibrox

Ibrox's front bottom

Yep if you write ‘the o ld c unt’ it’s a double switcheroo

Last edited:
I

Its not mate, it’s a filter for swearing and shit patter

If you type c unt, it comes out as lady's front bottom

If you type the o ld lady, it comes out as Ibrox

What you did was a multi sweary shite patter
I typed’old lady's front bottom’ for Hugh keevins.
%^*& knows what happened!

heres the listen again link go to 22 minutes for the call about the singing keevins doesnt say your clubs been guilty of it (pedo)
he says your clubs been guilty of singing bad songs
thats deflection right there

https://planetradio.co.uk/podcasts/superscoreboard/listen/18008/
Gave it a listen mate. He tried to make out the chants about Celtc's paedophile ring is akin to 'sectarian' singing. This is the cunt who said on air he wouldn't discuss it, yet he used it to deflect on to something else.
He fuckin knew!

Frank from Springburn nearly crying there about the Dunfermiline fans singing Paedos at them for the whole 120 minutes. Said it was a total disgrace. Dry your eyes you scumbag.

We should never let the Kiddy Fiddlers forget that for 40 years they covered up a paedo ring. Yeah I want a little revenge for the past 7 years of these c*nts calling us cheats, Sevco jibes and banners, etc - so we should do likewise, have banners and chants, nothing they or SFA can do as it is the truth. We saw at tail end of last season how much it rattled Liewell when Dons fans sung about it in Cup semi.

Back