SSN Gordon out for up to 12 weeks and the racist out for up to 4

According to spew on Saturday “NO other club has had to face as many injuries to key players”......

Ffs even DJ and Gerry McCulloch v2.0 put him right on that pile of green tinted biased pish.

Dementia is a terrible thing

It's not normally something I like to do in gloating or laughing at a player being injured. However, for these pieces of shit I'll make an exception.

Certainly two players they really wouldn't have wanted to lose. Griffiths already was their best striker by some distance - so now the fake £40m player will need to step in and do what he does best - which is actually being injured based on evidence. As for Gordon - an absolute prick of a player and certainly other clubs' strikers will be a lot safer from injury with him being absent. However, he's also a decent keeper and kept them in some games so he'll be a loss for them too.

Both of them being out and Dembele likely to shit it and end up injured again they're going to need to invest this window.

The implications of these injuries could ……turn out to be massively significant.

We …have definitely strengthened this window and if they lose both Gordon and ‘Heid’
two of their better performers this season for a good period of time …then they may begin to unravel pretty quickly.

Unlike like last season where it looked like the Sheep were the only ones that could possibly take any points… ( a big if) this season there is us and the two from Edinburgh.Plus Clarke may yet take something out of their home game with them.

So if we can yet build up some momemtum and a good strong run in the cup we could close the gap significantly this season.

Kris Commons said something on radio that was very interesting.

He made the point that Rodgers pushes every one of their players to the limit.

Sometimes …past the limit!

Hence the reason why so many of their players are picking up injuries off the park.

That is probably why the new German defender got pushed further than he was as expecting and got injured in training in the winter shut down.

They also have an aging squad or players that keep suffering ‘recurring’ injuries …that too takes it’s toll.

‘Heid’ is just back from having the same injury ……apparently… so he may not be able to continue playing for them if he cant handle the fitness regime that Rodgers demands.

Coupled with their board still harbouring the ‘biscuit tin’ mentality and will not go out and break thebank just to win the scottish league… we could catch them in all honesty with another good window in the summer maybe even next season.

This January window could turn out to be one of the most significant ‘transfer windows’ we have ever had.

Griffiths will be longer I bet but only stating 4 weeks so they can get away with not spending money
Dumbele the diver will not stay fit for four weeks until hairy heid is back surely his next dive when booked of course will result in a 6 week lay off ,still the new loanee will step in.

An injury to Tierney and Dembele would top this off.

They have been poor for months now and some how manage to sneak wins. They are due another defeat soon enough.

If only we had kept on their heels.
A couple of draws and it’s game on again as long as we keep winning. It’s unlikely that we reel them in but with Tierney, Sinclair, Dembeledollars and Armstrong miles from last year’s form and Europe still in their thoughts you can’t fully rule it out.

Agreed but if actually 4 weeks covers 4 league games, both European games and the SC tie. That’s a lot of football.

A couple of weeks longer would have seen him out of the OF game. I'd feel much more comfortable with our players defending against Dembele's laziness than against Griffiths. But, that's enough kind words about him and I hope for now he's in a good bit of pain :D

I can hear Liewell now, Ffs get shot of the Jammy Dodgers and break oot the Rich Tea, the cheque book needs an airing.

They won’t need to play a goalie at all now they’ve got the guy from chelsea
Was just going to say the same the worlds best 21 year old just joined today wont need a goalie as nobody will get the ball off him ...
Add paddy Roberts. And dembellend
That 3 alone with there wonder left back

Septic will only need to play thoose 4 most weeks to best teams 4 and 5.nil

City woul park him somewhere and pay a decent wedge of his wage i reckon

It would seem that who ever is coming in is to be second and with the WC looming … can’t see him risking his form or his place just to play for the poops.

Mind you it is the poops so he may risk ‘everything’ because we all know how special they are!

Even if the racist is out for 4 weeks he'll need some time to get back to match fitness . We need to make sure if there is a chance we pressurise them

It's remarkable that Gordon hasn't managed so many consecutive games considering he was out for 3 years nad had retired

You've got to wonder if this will be a rolling 12 weeks

Back