Jack Butland Potential England Call Up

Helps show him and others in the future that playing in Scotland is not a barrier to international involvement with top nations.

And most importantly, very well deserved.

Well done big man and thoroughly deserved.

Who knows where we’d have been left before Clement came in if it weren’t for some of his performances.

Probably been asked before but who’s the last Rangers or even SPL player to be called up by England. Presume it’s Gascoigne?

This being the last squad gives me hope Jack goes to the tournament. That would be the icing on the cake for the quadruple winners season.
@Bristol_bnose3 I said the opposite, Southgate knows how big Rangers are, and he had Gazza as his team mate in Euro 96, so knows playing for Rangers isn’t a drop in level.

Believe it or not. Bang average Alan Thompson got a cap in a friendly under Sven Goran Erickson

Yes, 2 years of his mhedia pals begging and demanding Sven call up him and Sutton and it only took 45 mins for Thompson to shit the bed and for an England appearance to be never spoken about again.

I do think he deserves a go. He's a very good keeper and is playing really well for us at the moment - he genuinely looks a better option than the other choices that Southgate may be looking at.

Yes, 2 years of his mhedia pals begging and demanding Sven call up him and Sutton and it only took 45 mins for Thompson to shit the bed and for an England appearance to be never spoken about again.
I can remember the media campaign. Mental. He was half decent at set pieces and that made him stand out in oneills team of hatchet men

And well deserved too , even if he doesnt play just being around the squad will give jack a huge boost

Back