St Boo for top 6 ?

I have a big dislike of St Boo however the thought of that 100k promise to DU board follow up call abs signing of check does make me smile

Yes and his 6 Rhepublican players, hope were wrong
Celtic are done for the season , no point helping them out. They'll be playing for themselves/St Mirren league position. Doesn't mean they'll win. But if they are playing well now's the time to play the mentally challengeds

Goodwin has done a good job, they don’t conceded a lot & he has acquired some decent guys for this level (Tait, Alnwick & Flynn).

Jake Doyle Hayes is a talented player in the middle too.

They don’t score a lot of goals, & they are so high up the table due to their defensive solidity.

Still a prick though.

Looking a lot like it.

Rangers
Scum
Sheep
Hibs
Livi
St Mirren.

Should be noted, Jak Alnwick is a very good keeper and probably the third next in the country, he'll earn them a lot of points

Celtic are done for the season , no point helping them out. They'll be playing for themselves/St Mirren league position. Doesn't mean they'll win. But if they are playing well now's the time to play the mentally challengeds
I hope your right mate I really do, because they dont need to be beaten, just drawing a game is like losing,just wonder if Mr Duffy will use his sad eyes to get help from his fellow countrymen,I know big jak in goals will try his hardest!anyway I'm diverting it's alla bout the Rangers really!WATP

They have a couple of games against that lot, take anything from them and they deserve to be top 6

Looking a lot like it.

Rangers
Scum
Sheep
Hibs
Livi
St Mirren.

Should be noted, Jak Alnwick is a very good keeper and probably the third next in the country, he'll earn them a lot of points
If it does end up like that, we'll play 3 home and 2 away fixtures after the split, but we've played Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Livi all away from home twice already so will be a third at one of them.

For St Mhidden to finish in the top 6 and with the signing of Brophy they could consolidate themselves as an spfl side for the next ten years or so and get away from being a yoyo club.

For that I don't think they will lie down to the mentally challengeds they will take points off them at St Mhidden park.

If it does end up like that, we'll play 3 home and 2 away fixtures after the split, but we've played Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Livi all away from home twice already so will be a third at one of them.
If that’s the case then away to dolly, keep our good run there going

Is it just me who finds terms like St Boo, St Midden and Dundee Hivs totally cringe? Do people actually say them in real life?

”Who we got next weekend mate?”

“We‘re Away to St Boo then after that we’ve got Dundee Hivs at home”

Whit?

St Midden have turned into a decent side, they probably deserve to be top 6, personally I’m not too bothered who else gets into the top 6 as I expect the title to be wrapped up before the split or shortly after it.

If that’s the case then away to dolly, keep our good run there going

You know what, I think I would actually take a 3rd game at the sheep pen over Livi again.

Not just for the form of the respective teams, any chance we can get to skip one of those shitey pitches will be good.

But realistically we'll have the Sheep, scum and Hibs at home, and away to whoever else is there.

Livi could make top 3 or even 2.

Looks like we will have to go to Livi 3 times this season.

Post split away games will be Livi + St Boo.

I despise st midden. I wish they had went defunct rather than Third Lanark all those years ago. They serve no purpose whatsoever. A complete waste of time as a football club and a complete waste of land that could be used as overspill car parking for the airport.

Back