St Boo v Dundee Tesco

buffalosoldier

KO 3pm after a 0-0 draw in the first leg, one of the worst games of football that has ever been played - and yet pretty standard for two teams fighting to be in our top flight.

Like trying to decide whether you'd rather have cholera or ebola supporting one of these two, but I would genuinely be delighted to never see or hear of Dundee Utd again, unless it's "The frozen aisle stands exactly where the dugout used to be".

St Mirren announce that this is their "first ever sell out at their new stadium" - it's only been open eleven years.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one dont expect much football or even a goal but it should still be quite exciting and a total scrap with plenty of cards. John Beaton is ref bookings over 40pts looks a decent bet to me.

Team news
St Mirren
The Paisley outfit are without Anders Dreyer and Greg Tansey.

Dundee United
United's Mark Connolly hopes to recover from a facial injury.

I think Utd will sneak it possibly on penalty kicks which wouldnt be a bad thing for the league as it will be an interesting fixture next season.

St. Mirren lacked any thing in the final third. Absolutely brutal in that area of the park.

I can see Dundee United winning today. At least away goals don't count.

Hopefully wrong and St. Mirren skud them.

The "If they were playing outside my window i'd close the blinds" saying was made for this game.

KO 3pm after a 0-0 draw in the first leg, one of the worst games of football that have ever been played - and yet pretty standard for two teams fighting to be in our top flight.

Like trying to decide whether you'd rather have cholera or ebola supporting one of these two, but I would genuinely be delighted to never see or hear of Dundee Utd again, unless it's "The frozen aisle stands exactly where the dugout used to be".

St Mirren announce that this is their "first ever sell out at their new stadium" - it's only been open eleven years.

Best Thread title of week (apart from Lennon offered the beggars job)

KO 3pm after a 0-0 draw in the first leg, one of the worst games of football that have ever been played - and yet pretty standard for two teams fighting to be in our top flight.

The first leg at Tannadice and the Pompey v Sunderland 2nd leg are probably the worst quality I've watched this season.

I didn't think I'd see anything worse than Shrewsbury v Walsall a few weeks ago, but these 2 games even surpassed that.

Easy decision for me to make (Karma can be a bitch, hopefully for a long, long time in this case):

287zlw2.jpg

Even if those inbred mutants from Dundee stay down they at least have some compensation in terms of two full houses guaranteed next season with Dundee derbies.

I’d love to give them a long overdue pasting on the pitch but whatever pushes them closer to the brink of extinction is the priority so needs must - c’mon St Mirren

Looking forward to this one dont expect much football or even a goal but it should still be quite exciting and a total scrap with plenty of cards. John Beaton is ref bookings over 40pts looks a decent bet to me.

Team news
St Mirren

The Paisley outfit are without Anders Dreyer and Greg Tansey.

Dundee United
United's Mark Connolly hopes to recover from a facial injury.

I think Utd will sneak it possibly on penalty kicks which wouldnt be a bad thing for the league as it will be an interesting fixture next season.
%^*& the league. I hope they wànkers get fucking trounced.

Really hope st mirren win but if they don’t at least we can scud Dundee Utd a couple of times next season.

Forgetting the fact they are bastards we detest and looking from a 100% Rangers and football point of view I don’t want Utd up.

When chasing this title the last thing we need is another team who manage to raise their game to monumental levels against us like the sheepshaggers and meekly surrender to the mentally challengeds.

Them staying down is win/win for us.

Cheers for the 'heads up' mate. I forgot about this one.

Easy decision for me...I want DU to get humped every time they play and my niece is a St Boo fan. Bet it's woeful though.

Forgetting the fact they are bastards we detest and looking from a 100% Rangers and football point of view I don’t want Utd up.

When chasing this title the last thing we need is another team who manage to raise their game to monumental levels against us like the sheepshaggers and meekly surrender to the mentally challengeds.

totally correct with the above statement mate

Spot on. Plus their fans are absolute scumbags and Lorraine Kelly’s a cow

Why can't it be possible for both teams to lose...:))

That said, I want the Tannadice mentally challengeds to stay down more than I want pishy St Boo to go down.

Think I'm correct in saying if scumdee utd get promoted they'd take over St Boos fixtures so we'd have to go to Tannadice twice if they win...
Cmon St boo

Am I allowed to say I hope Dundee United win or is that not the staunch answer?

Tbf, I think we all know Dundee United will unfortunately not just fade into oblivion and that they'll be back in the top league at some point. I will be absolutely delighted at skelping them around three times a season (they won't get top six) at some point, but I'm just not ready to face them yet. I want their rotten club and fans to suffer a while longer. Maybe another two seasons down there first.

Am I allowed to say I hope Dundee United win or is that not the staunch answer?

It's nothing do with the staunchometer mate. It's just they've had a sustained track record of putting the boot into us over the last few years, a lot more than many other clubs have, and that's saying something. Maybe that's all passed you by / maybe you live in Dundee and want to see us playing up there to provide a couple of easy games to get to. Fair enough. Nothing to do with being staunch though.

Obviously, want St Mirren to do it.

In my mind, Dundee United are more likely to do it. Just think they have more goals in them with Safranko and McMullan.

Would be delighted to be wrong.

I think I want united to win so we can enjoy pumping them 4 times next year.

And st mirren are such a godawful club. And far paisley too, I mean ffs

Back