St Boo v Dundee Tesco

Also I trust we'll do the right thing and give Dundee a couple of youngsters on loan next season.

What a lovely idea.

A parachute payment of some of our best youngsters each year to the relegated SPL side and keep the bastards in the playoffs every year.

Dundee Uts's keeper's water bottle

D7guNQ7X4AIleq1.jpg

ST Mirren's Keeper's water bottle.

D7g05GYXkAA_yzQ.jpg

2nd February 2015.

That is when the rot started, they sold Armstrong and Mckay Stevens to Celtic on that day. They were up near the top of the league, they only won 2 more games that season and still managed to finish 5th.

Next season they were relegated and the rest is history.

Its the way I tell 'em.

If they can't get themselves up next season there in big trouble the championship is pretty week compared to previous seasons. Apparently they're cutting there wage bill in half for next season so having a bigger budget than the rest won't be an advantage next season I hope they rot

Ling Chi the Chinese torture technique of death by a thousand cuts...all the more hilarious when it's self induced!!!!
As long as those pesky Masons keep the balls in the draw warm, we should never ever ever have to play them and subsequently finance them EVER again until the final cut is applied. None of us like St Mirren much if at all but for me it's more of a, meh dirty club dirty horrible fans but 12 points next year on a grass pitch whereas Dundee HIVs GIRFUY
Hahahahahaha

They bastards tried to kill us.%^*& them sideways with a Blue Whale cock.Fucking hate they bastards.so glad they got beat.

Just watched the penalties on by sport re run with a nice cold beer.

Hearty wee laugh at the wee cùnt in tears! Nae luck ya wee tadger!!!

Excuse my ignorance troops, but could someone enlighten me as to why st mirren get called St Boo ? I prefer to call them the Junkie Juventus

surely we've got to feel just a little bit sad for the poor Utd fans??.;):D:D....at least they've got plenty money stashed away from all there sell out saturdays eh? LOL.....hopefully next season is the season they die once and for all ,no need for 2 clubs 100 yards apart

I know it’s over now and we got the result we wanted and have got a great laugh so it’s largely irrelevant, but I just saw the highlights and feck me, that is scandalous officiating from Beaton.

Ignores a red card to a Dumpdee player for an elbow in the face but then cant wait to produce a red card for the St Mirren player for a similar but softer challenge. An absolute cùnt of a referee who has no business officiating at any sort of professional level. Could have screwed St Mirren big time because of his failure to do the basics right.

I feared the worst when Robbie Neilson took over from the previous clown and started getting them results, and they started climbing the league.
I believe if he'd had the whole season he would have won the league and automatic promotion. (Having said that, his team still has some serious flaws, even with him having brought in 11 new players in January.)
My hope is that some other club looking for a new manager try to tempt him away from the disappointment of another season in the championship and he leaves the arabs in further disarray.

Back