St Boo v Dundee Tesco

This should’ve been a bit of a damp squib of a weekend for us , is it sad that just like yesterday I feel like we have won something , first Lennon and now scumdee today , the wine is taking a hammering :D:D

2qk3q5i.jpg

Is that Mike from breaking bad..

Happiest day of my life. Eclipses the birth of my first born. I don't have any kids buy I'm sure they'll pale into insignificance if I do have any. Enjoy the championship...again.

the bumbhoys of the scum get what they deserve, now it's time for the scum to get what they deserve

millions of pounds paid out to abuse victims

Thats the Asda Price you pay , delicious . Is Mr. Liewell no longer taking your calls. Is it dawning on you Thompson that when you took septics shilling they were not your friends .Loyalty is not in their makeup,everyone knew that they would abandon you.Never mind, things are still boomin are they not .

As much as I'm glad they won the tie, there's something just a little bit shameless about the 11th place team celebrating staying up as if they've just won the Champions League with champagne and camera in the dressing room :D
People with low levels of expectation are always likely to react in unusual ways Peter

4 penalties in a shootout...absolutely fantastic! One club I have nothing but absolute disdain for. Get it right up them, the backstabbing shower of ba*stards. Hope they get relegated next season.

As much as I'm glad they won the tie, there's something just a little bit shameless about the 11th place team celebrating staying up as if they've just won the Champions League with champagne and camera in the dressing room :D
Dundee fc did similar when we got shafted %^*& em all

I first saw the score on livescore.com at 2-0 on pens. Assuming the penalties still to be ongoing, I quickly flicked to BT Sport on the TV to see the remaining pens.

Couldn't understand why it wasn't on, and then after a couple of minutes and a re-check on Livescore, it finally dawned on me that 2-0 was the final penalties score.

What an absolute riddy for Scottish football!

Back