St Boo v Dundee Tesco

We often talk of clubs hating themselves to death and hating Rangers more than loving their own clubs, but Dundee United really have done this and are paying a high, high price. They might not be dead, yet, but their relegation and subsequent failure to return to the top flight despite three attempts will have serious ramifications for them.

They were the ones who were most happy to dance to Liewells tune back in 2012 and were very vocal about it. Since then they've been arse raped by the Mhanks for their best players and that, along with our demotion has meant that they lost out on serious cash, not to mention key players.

They deserve every single tear they are currently crying and that clock is now ticking just a little bit faster.

Very, very enjoyable. However its about time some Karma befell the mhanks who deserve it more than anyone else.

Ken Ben the lobie you bunch of peh munching Tammy wearing hateful Fcking bams

Your tears taste delicious :)):)):))

Not watched much of Dundee Hibs this season, but I’ve watched them get knocked out the cup to a last minute goal and then lose promotion by missing every penalty.

Decent record

17639-ED4-C8-E5-422-F-AF40-379-DD3-D39-F9-D.gif

At least with us we knew where we were and the only way was up, albeit an extra season in the Championship being a pain in the arse.

Must be tough lingering in the abyss never knowing. That's two play off finals now, losing out by a goal and an embarrassing penalty shoot out.

Never mind, Tannadice is only good for Tesco or winning leagues in anyway.

I must say many years ago when Jim McLean was in charge they were a decent side who earned respect and I wouldn't have been relishing the fact that they had had fallen on hard times, but with all the things they did to us and they stuck the boot in to us at every turn and helped the peadohiders by being their rslicking bidey buddies they deserve this and more, it's a great day isn't it.:))

I really do think it’s time to drop the disrespectful Dundee Tesco, it should be Dundee Costcutters! :D

Two absolutely terrible teams, and the penalty shoot out!!! ...wtf was that all about. So the slow lingering death for Scumdee continues.. glorious!!

Reactions: VGM
The winners of the play-off in England tomorrow get the guts of 80 million and all St Boo get is methadone for their fans plus a bottle of Bucky for the team to share.

Great to see Dundee Utd galvanising their championship status! A wee diddy club that can’t take a penalty, doubt they will make the playoffs next season as they galvanise their championship credentials even more!

Congratulations to Dundee Utd for staying where they belong even if Beaton tried to get them up.
Well done the Arabs for not joining Scottish top league.

Amidst all the merriment and joy, there is one man we should have a great deal of sympathy for.
The poor referee John Beaton.
He tried his best, pulled every string he could, sailed as close to the wind as he dared with decisions, and tried to return this “big club” to its “rightful place” in the top league. As per, he fucked it up.
I wouldn’t pay him, he failed.

He’ll have to settle for his SFA fee.

Latest posts

Back