St.Boo vYahoos

PalefaceRedskin

2mins Injury Time everytime when they are winning yet it's anything from 4-7 when they ain't.

Call me paranoid but fck me they don't even hide it. 6 subs and 2mins pmsl. Aye ok.
Our game was stopped for 5 mins on Saturday and we had 8 subs. Clancy played 4 mins. There was no way back for Dundee U and he couldn’t bear us getting another goal.

I think he played 6 when Aberdeen were chasing an equaliser v us up there in 2018 and the same again at the pigpen in Dec 19 as we were leading. These guys are cheats. The time awarded depends on who’s chasing the game.

The GOAT

SG hasn’t shown them any so far and we’re by far a better team now I can actually see us ripping them to shreds on the 17th

Not true.

They had a fairly poor start to last season as well, and we went into the first OF game on top form, yet Gerrard, for reasons unknown, completely changed the system and they ran out 2-0 winners. It was a dreadful result and was entirely down to the manager. We should have been hammering them in that game.

Kris1872

Official Ticketer
Not true.

They had a fairly poor start to last season as well, and we went into the first OF game on top form, yet Gerrard, for reasons unknown, completely changed the system and they ran out 2-0 winners. It was a dreadful result and was entirely down to the manager. We should have been hammering them in that game.
Also his first old firm we stood off them and gave them too much respect.

Paulski54

I’ll tell you something, it’ll be to our eternal benefit if we get to play that manky shower of terrorist sympathising tarrier shite at the stade de secrets with no crowd.
The dirty hordes carry that pish through, of that there’s no doubt, but if there’s no crowd then that’s a fair equaliser for us. We will batter them in their own midden, Mark my words, we will batter them.

Their defence is their to be got at and as usual they have the officials in their pockets, and cheatin’ Beaton as usual goes weak at the knees at the thought of his beloved poops being denied and going forward they have Lego who slows them right down and the £200bn midfield they have aren’t up to much either. The wee flasher out wide isn’t a youngster anymore and he’s a pile of pish as well.

I for one relish the match with them, especially if it’s BCD. They will be fair game then, but I would actually still fancy our chances to pump them in front of their own jakes in their own midden anyway.

Cannot wait.

Last edited:

The GOAT

Also his first old firm we stood off them and gave them too much respect.

Agreed, but to some extent, it was an understandable set-up on that day.

We were coming back from a draining Euro away fixture playing with 9 men, and they were top of the league and favourites.

Last season was just unforgivable. It still annoys me now.

Chas

Our front three with Borna and Tav supporting will have them all over the place.

strider

People getting carried away as usual with the “their *****” chat, I’ve been hearing that for years. Last time we went to St Mirren we needed a Barisic free kick to win the game. For whatever reason, it’s a tough ground to go to. Let’s focus on ourselves.

Not only that, but expecting that lot to play against us the way they do in these sort of games is a bit crazy.

Jelle1880

Going by the comments from them they are not happy despite the win. One single %^*& up and they will turn on each other pronto :)

Pepe Silvia

People getting carried away as usual with the “their *****” chat, I’ve been hearing that for years. Last time we went to St Mirren we needed a Barisic free kick to win the game. For whatever reason, it’s a tough ground to go to. Let’s focus on ourselves.

Well said mate. End of the day they are still picking up points so how they are playing is irrelevant. As you say focus on us and we’ll be fine

Arkanoid

I’ll tell you something, it’ll be to our eternal benefit if we get to play that manky shower of terrorist sympathising tarrier shite at the stade de secrets with no crowd.
The dirty hordes carry that pish through, of that there’s no doubt, but if there’s no crowd then that’s a fair equaliser for us. We will batter them in their own midden, Mark my words, we will batter them.

Their defence is their to be got at and as usual they have the officials in their pockets, and cheatin’ Beaton as usual goes weak at the knees at the thought of his beloved poops being denied and going forward they have Lego who slows them right down and the £200bn midfield they have aren’t up to much either. The wee flasher out wide isn’t a youngster anymore and he’s a pile of pish as well.

I got one relish the match with them, especially if it’s BCD. They will be fair game then, but I would actually still fancy our chances to pump them in front of their own jakes in their own midden anyway.

Cannot wait.
As is the norm, the 1st OF tie of the season is typically (not always) but typically very early on in the season. We should have already have battered them and combined with the CL loss they'd be on the ropes already. The fixtures are very much fixed and is to give them as much time as possible to allow the papes back in, the first game being the very last round of fixtures is too much of a coincidence to suit 1 side.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...

Groundhog Day isn’t it? “They’re pish, there for the taking” being uttered by the same folk waxing lyrical about us as though one more game in hand won for them doesn’t take them right back level with us.

Teams that are shite don’t keep up with teams that are doing great. We win games like that and I guarantee the same folk telling us how shite they are would be giving it “played shite and still won, mark of champions” etc etc. That being said I’m not in the slightest bit surprised to hear about a dubious penalty call, that’s a given in the SPL isn’t it?

Last edited:

monkey magic

Well said mate. End of the day they are still picking up points so how they are playing is irrelevant. As you say focus on us and we’ll be fine

Refs are already handing them points that they don't deserve. Their first goal came from a free kick that never was. They were given the benefit of the doubt for a dive for their penalty. St Boo were denied a penalty kick. Refs are already affecting how this League will pan out.

change consent