St.Boo vYahoos

Was absolutely a penalty from what I saw.

Thing is it doesn't matter. As long as they keep picking up 3 points, the win will be the only narrative we hear regardless of how poor they play.

This Celtc team are not very good their defence is very shaky, I know it's eary days but they are there for the taking....Does lego eater ever play a forward pass?

Sky commentary saying St Mirren denied another penalty by Cheatin Beaton.
Watched the game, absolute dire game, dont think it was a penalty at the end to be mcgrrgor gets the ball and st mirren playe then gets his legs tangled with mcgregors. They look so slow and unorganised at the back, plenty of chances for teams to get at them, sadly stmirrrn were not interested in leaving there own half until the last couple of mins

2min injury time!! 6 subs plus stoppages and St mirren pushing forward ... it’s actually unreal.

subtle cheating from officials, but cheating none the less, no game in this season should have only 2 minutes added time given the amount of subs being made, its a fucking joke.

As an aside they look shite so far this season, an incoherent mess, they’ll no doubt hit form eventually but any semi decent side would gub them.

Need to see this PK claim before I comment but Sky Sports App said that it ‘appeared‘ to be a penalty.

Where they actually holding on against St Mirren?

Last 10 mins St Mirren tried to go over the half way line. Just as it started to show in their play that they were getting dodgy at the back it was 90 mins mark. St Mrren pressing and 2 mins go up. What a Joke.

Back