St.Boo vYahoos

Beaton will NEVER give a pen against Celtic in the last minute ever again.

Celtic were pish, their first goal was NEVER a free kick. Then Nae neck scores a header unmarked in the penalty area and apart from that it was Beaton awarding free kicks and the penalty that had any danger to St Mirren. Celtic were woeful in play.

Dont think St Mirrens was a penalty but even if it was cheating Beaton would never have given it. He wanted game done hence why 2 mins, what a joke.

It’s just baffling.... I thought it was 30 seconds added for every sub then take into account the penalty, then the usual 1 min for time wasting. That game should easily have been 5 mins, and I don’t think I’m exaggerating with that... or maybe I am.

I think the Celtc defence is a bit shaky. In their last two games they had 17 shots against them with 7 on target. Compare that to Rangers with just 11 shots against us and just 3 on target in the last two matches.

They have also given up more fouls than we have despite 'generous' refereeing.

Only the refs can stop us this season. That mob are utter shite at the back and relying on O'Neill's route one approach of diving and fouling tactics to get a result. Desperation stuff from them already.

They might have got the win but they are rank rotten and their defence is pisspoor ,i reckon we will do them at the midden and they will drop points this season they are shite

Positive result for us - only +1 on the goal difference in a game they were expected to romp. Hopefully the message goes out that there's nothing to fear. Also the hordes lost their -1, -2,-3 bets, which is nice.

They are massively there for the taking. We need our injuries to ease tho

The problem is no one takes their chances agaisnt them - us aside.

Referees don't help either but they are let off the hook too easily.

They play before us at the weekend so the pressure is on us. Just got to make sure we come away with all three on Sunday.

2mins Injury Time everytime when they are winning yet it's anything from 4-7 when they ain't.

Call me paranoid but fck me they don't even hide it. 6 subs and 2mins pmsl. Aye ok.

Yet when we were winning by 1 against them in December they got given 5, and seeing that wasnt enough another 2 mins were found to send off Morelos and give them more time to salvage it.

Nothing to see here though.

Celtic were pish, their first goal was NEVER a free kick. Then Nae neck scores a header unmarked in the penalty area and apart from that it was Beaton awarding free kicks and the penalty that had any danger to St Mirren. Celtic were woeful in play.

Dont think St Mirrens was a penalty but even if it was cheating Beaton would never have given it. He wanted game done hence why 2 mins, what a joke.
The problem is that the other teams are god awful. It's crucial we focus on ourselves as there are going to be few slip ups. Things that are impossible to factor are Covid and how might Europe impact? Also injuries may play a part. It's going to be a long long season.

The thing that worries me slightly is that even when they play poorly they rarely draw a blank.

I've only seen them once this season, against Dundee Untied at Tannadice, because it was on the TV. They weren't great but the nicked a goal to win it. By all accounts they've been poor in their other games but are still scoring goals and winning games.

Didn't hear much about the match other than the score but seeing a tight 2-1 why am I not surprised that they got a penalty and the injury time was questionable....

St Mirren had a stonewaller penalty refused, hand ball by Duffy in the box.

Beaton adding 2 minutes.

What the actual feck.

I never seen this but seen players react, Think folk saying no pen are thinking the one before where McGregor was involved a few mins before 90. No Matter what Beaton was relieved the game finished with a celtic win. It was blatant.

2mins Injury Time everytime when they are winning yet it's anything from 4-7 when they ain't.

Call me paranoid but fck me they don't even hide it. 6 subs and 2mins pmsl. Aye ok.
Our game was stopped for 5 mins on Saturday and we had 8 subs. Clancy played 4 mins. There was no way back for Dundee U and he couldn’t bear us getting another goal.

I think he played 6 when Aberdeen were chasing an equaliser v us up there in 2018 and the same again at the pigpen in Dec 19 as we were leading. These guys are cheats. The time awarded depends on who’s chasing the game.

SG hasn’t shown them any so far and we’re by far a better team now I can actually see us ripping them to shreds on the 17th

Not true.

They had a fairly poor start to last season as well, and we went into the first OF game on top form, yet Gerrard, for reasons unknown, completely changed the system and they ran out 2-0 winners. It was a dreadful result and was entirely down to the manager. We should have been hammering them in that game.

Not true.

They had a fairly poor start to last season as well, and we went into the first OF game on top form, yet Gerrard, for reasons unknown, completely changed the system and they ran out 2-0 winners. It was a dreadful result and was entirely down to the manager. We should have been hammering them in that game.
Also his first old firm we stood off them and gave them too much respect.

I’ll tell you something, it’ll be to our eternal benefit if we get to play that manky shower of terrorist sympathising mentally challenged shite at the stade de secrets with no crowd.
The dirty hordes carry that pish through, of that there’s no doubt, but if there’s no crowd then that’s a fair equaliser for us. We will batter them in their own midden, Mark my words, we will batter them.

Their defence is their to be got at and as usual they have the officials in their pockets, and cheatin’ Beaton as usual goes weak at the knees at the thought of his beloved poops being denied and going forward they have Lego who slows them right down and the £200bn midfield they have aren’t up to much either. The wee flasher out wide isn’t a youngster anymore and he’s a pile of pish as well.

I for one relish the match with them, especially if it’s BCD. They will be fair game then, but I would actually still fancy our chances to pump them in front of their own jakes in their own midden anyway.

Cannot wait.

Last edited:
Also his first old firm we stood off them and gave them too much respect.

Agreed, but to some extent, it was an understandable set-up on that day.

We were coming back from a draining Euro away fixture playing with 9 men, and they were top of the league and favourites.

Last season was just unforgivable. It still annoys me now.

Our front three with Borna and Tav supporting will have them all over the place.

People getting carried away as usual with the “their *****” chat, I’ve been hearing that for years. Last time we went to St Mirren we needed a Barisic free kick to win the game. For whatever reason, it’s a tough ground to go to. Let’s focus on ourselves.

Not only that, but expecting that lot to play against us the way they do in these sort of games is a bit crazy.

Going by the comments from them they are not happy despite the win. One single %^*& up and they will turn on each other pronto :)

Back