St.Boo vYahoos

People getting carried away as usual with the “their *****” chat, I’ve been hearing that for years. Last time we went to St Mirren we needed a Barisic free kick to win the game. For whatever reason, it’s a tough ground to go to. Let’s focus on ourselves.

Well said mate. End of the day they are still picking up points so how they are playing is irrelevant. As you say focus on us and we’ll be fine

I’ll tell you something, it’ll be to our eternal benefit if we get to play that manky shower of terrorist sympathising mentally challenged shite at the stade de secrets with no crowd.
The dirty hordes carry that pish through, of that there’s no doubt, but if there’s no crowd then that’s a fair equaliser for us. We will batter them in their own midden, Mark my words, we will batter them.

Their defence is their to be got at and as usual they have the officials in their pockets, and cheatin’ Beaton as usual goes weak at the knees at the thought of his beloved poops being denied and going forward they have Lego who slows them right down and the £200bn midfield they have aren’t up to much either. The wee flasher out wide isn’t a youngster anymore and he’s a pile of pish as well.

I got one relish the match with them, especially if it’s BCD. They will be fair game then, but I would actually still fancy our chances to pump them in front of their own jakes in their own midden anyway.

Cannot wait.
As is the norm, the 1st OF tie of the season is typically (not always) but typically very early on in the season. We should have already have battered them and combined with the CL loss they'd be on the ropes already. The fixtures are very much fixed and is to give them as much time as possible to allow the papes back in, the first game being the very last round of fixtures is too much of a coincidence to suit 1 side.

People getting carried away as usual with the “their *****” chat, I’ve been hearing that for years. Last time we went to St Mirren we needed a Barisic free kick to win the game. For whatever reason, it’s a tough ground to go to. Let’s focus on ourselves.

Groundhog Day isn’t it? “They’re pish, there for the taking” being uttered by the same folk waxing lyrical about us as though one more game in hand won for them doesn’t take them right back level with us.

Teams that are shite don’t keep up with teams that are doing great. We win games like that and I guarantee the same folk telling us how shite they are would be giving it “played shite and still won, mark of champions” etc etc. That being said I’m not in the slightest bit surprised to hear about a dubious penalty call, that’s a given in the SPL isn’t it?

Last edited:
Well said mate. End of the day they are still picking up points so how they are playing is irrelevant. As you say focus on us and we’ll be fine

Refs are already handing them points that they don't deserve. Their first goal came from a free kick that never was. They were given the benefit of the doubt for a dive for their penalty. St Boo were denied a penalty kick. Refs are already affecting how this League will pan out.

Refs are already handing them points that they don't deserve. Their first goal came from a free kick that never was. They were given the benefit of the doubt for a dive for their penalty. St Boo were denied a penalty kick. Refs are already affecting how this League will pan out.

The freekick that lead to their equaliser is the kind of decisions made by clancy. Blatant cheating.

As is the norm, the 1st OF tie of the season is typically (not always) but typically very early on in the season. We should have already have battered them and combined with the CL loss they'd be on the ropes already. The fixtures are very much fixed and is to give them as much time as possible to allow the papers back in, the first game being the very last round of fixtures is too much of a coincidence to suit 1 side.
I found it laughable that the super duper random computer picked the OF tie for the last match of the first round of ties, all to suit the timescale for fans being allowed back in and therefore highlighting and demonstrating the fact that the mentally challengeds have just about everyone from govt to officials in their pockets, but I will laugh harder when the second wave of this thing hits us within the next few weeks no doubt, and puts the dampeners on their wee plan.
I do agree, however, that we should already have pumped them and be on such a good vein of form that we would be ripe for pumping them again at Ibrox, this time with the fans in attendance :)) :)) :))

I do reckon that given both our forms, I reckon we have started far better, played the better football and have had zero favours from any officials to help that cause, whereas they have had 2 pens so far, help with a man not being sent off and assisted in every other way possible in terms of favourable fixtures right at the beginning.

we have conceded zero. They have already conceded what, 3/4 and been outplayed at times by opposition, despite winning matches in the end they are very shaky. Shaky enough for us to fucking leather them

Watched the game, absolute dire game, dont think it was a penalty at the end to be mcgrrgor gets the ball and st mirren playe then gets his legs tangled with mcgregors. They look so slow and unorganised at the back, plenty of chances for teams to get at them, sadly stmirrrn were not interested in leaving there own half until the last couple of mins
I watched the 2nd half. I'll take the blue tinted specs off here and give an honest opinion (I never watch them). They aren't great at the back. The little that St mirren attempted to attack them definitely caused them problems. I can absolutely see why they struggle in Europe. Any team with a wee bit of quality and ambition could cause them issues. They have a few match winners in edouard and plug. The rest of their team is quite workmanlike. We have more talent and play much better football.

Watched the whole game. My take on it - they are over dependent on Christie and to a lesser extent McGregor to make chances. Duffy will get them goals from set plays but is no better in defence than what they had. Their full backs are rotten. Ditto Klimala. Edouard was miles off it and his penalty miss was a shocker. The 2 penalty claims for St. Mirren were inconclusive but the free kick for the mhanks first goal was very soft. 2 minutes injury time was ridiculous but overall they did enough to win. They are far from great but will win most of their games. Its in our own hands. I think we are a better side all round but cant afford a collapse like last 2 seasons.
One final point - up till now I have been thinking its best to sell Morelos but after tonight I would love to see him Roofe Kent and Hagi go at that defence.

No, refs are handing them points already that they don't deserve. Their first goal came from a free kick that never was. They were given the benefit of the doubt for a dive for their penalty. St Boo were denied a penalty kick. Refs are already affecting how this League will pan out.
Who was the ref

Agreed, but to some extent, it was an understandable set-up on that day.

We were coming back from a draining Euro away fixture playing with 9 men, and they were top of the league and favourites.

Last season was just unforgivable. It still annoys me now.
That's right I forgot that was right after the UFA game.

Could tell last season after the first ten minutes what was happening .

subtle cheating from officials, but cheating none the less, no game in this season should have only 2 minutes added time given the amount of subs being made, its a fucking joke.

As an aside they look shite so far this season, an incoherent mess, they’ll no doubt hit form eventually but any semi decent side would gub them.

This is the kind of statistics we should gather to prove the double standards at play.

It would be so simple to show how many minutes get added on for both us and them when the results are in the balance.

Same thing with calls to the Record Hotline. How many for and against us and them?

Same thing with the content of newspaper stories, radio sports programmes, Sportscene etc etc.

What about referrals to the CO?

What about bookings per fouls which Celtic seem to get the best of?

How many penalites per club?

What about Celtic's disciplinary record at home versus in Europe? Do Scottish refs treat them better than European refs? If so why?

Then there's the courts. How do the green and grey compare with others, especially our people?

The evidence is out there but there's no one to gather it.

I found it laughable that the super duper random computer picked the OF tie for the last match of the first round of ties, all to suit the timescale for fans being allowed back in and therefore highlighting and demonstrating the fact that the mentally challengeds have just about everyone from govt to officials in their pockets, but I will laugh harder when the second wave of this thing hits us within the next few weeks no doubt, and puts the dampeners on their wee plan.
I do agree, however, that we should already have pumped them and be on such a good vein of form that we would be ripe for pumping them again at Ibrox, this time with the fans in attendance :)) :)) :))

I do reckon that given both our forms, I reckon we have started far better, played the better football and have had zero favours from any officials to help that cause, whereas they have had 2 pens so far, help with a man not being sent off and assisted in every other way possible in terms of favourable fixtures right at the beginning.

we have conceded zero. They have already conceded what, 3/4 and been outplayed at times by opposition, despite winning matches in the end they are very shaky. Shaky enough for us to fucking leather them

That ejit on the SPFL. Their secretary said on radio we tell the super duper brain in the USA to set out fixtures. And was then asked could Rangers get Celtic on 1st day? He replied no, and we said not to do it x, y and z also. Basically hand picked when they want.

Their game was on YouTube live I don’t make a habit of watching them and zoned in and out of it but overall a better team would have took something off them St Mirren never created too much so they probably deserved to win but definitely look shaky at the back. Elhammed or whatever his name is shocking on the ball and Duffy not much better. But he looks a real threat and goes through everything will need to be watched at set pieces.

Both penalty decisions were correct imo. Their’s looked a foul but piss poor attempt at it by Edouard. The StMirren was never a pen ( the one at the end not the handball one , never saw that one ) but they always get a decision and tonight it was the free kick in the buildup to their goal , looked really soft.

Last edited:
That ejit on the SPFL. Their secretary said on radio we tell the super duper brain in the USA to set out fixtures. And was then asked could Rangers get Celtic on 1st day? He replied no, and we said not to do it x, y and z also. Basically hand picked when they want.
Exactly right, that’s why I found it laughable that the super duper random computer did what it was told to do, and then totally randomised the fixture for pretty much exactly when the mentally challengeds wanted the game set for in order to have fans in as set by the government, if all went to plan of course!

*super duper random computer being doncaster with pig eyes hand up his jacksie picking the fixtures out one by one*

:)) :))

We are up against a loaded dice every week. That mob might have dominated possession tonight, but that game could easily have went either way without an intimidated ref, scared to uphold the rules and laws of the game in a fair manner.

Please add linesman to that. An utter disgrace sorry let just say it as it is, cheat.

I love the fact that they insist on playing Scott brown "coz he's a pure legend an that " their emotions overpower their tiny brains

Comments on twitter suggests they aren’t looking forward to games v us hibs and the sheep. Can’t say I’ve watched any of their games this season except a short bit against Dundee Utd and they looked ropey.

Cheating Beaton

His record regarding us and them has been as shocking as anyone's. He is an absolute disgrace and I have no idea how he wasnt dropped from the league (well, we all know why) for a few weeks after our game away to killie in Feb last season.

2-0 or 2-1 to us if he does his job properly, instead we leave with a 2-1 defeat and it entirely accelerates our downfall at that point, if we had come away with a win that day then every chance celtic would not have had the 10pt arguement to award themselves a title last season. They still would have done it, but at 3 or 4 points it could have put us in a much better position to fight it.

Back