St.Boo vYahoos

Exactly right, that’s why I found it laughable that the super duper random computer did what it was told to do, and then totally randomised the fixture for pretty much exactly when the mentally challengeds wanted the game set for in order to have fans in as set by the government, if all went to plan of course!

*super duper random computer being doncaster with pig eyes hand up his jacksie picking the fixtures out one by one*

:)) :))

If I was a club chairman I would be asking the SPFL secretary Ian Blair to explain his words he said on Live radio.

How can you tell the super fixture organiser in the states to only set out fixtures once you have removed the possibility of when celtic play Rangers. He basically said there was only a few possibilities and the 11th game was one of them.

At the time we did not know when crowds would be back so he could have been denying say Aberdeen that privileged of a home game with fans for Rangers.

Said to my two sons tonight, Scottish football is one of the most corrupt leagues in european football.

Our game was stopped for 5 mins on Saturday and we had 8 subs. Clancy played 4 mins. There was no way back for Dundee U and he couldn’t bear us getting another goal.

I think he played 6 when Aberdeen were chasing an equaliser v us up there in 2018 and the same again at the pigpen in Dec 19 as we were leading. These guys are cheats. The time awarded depends on who’s chasing the game.

Yes indeed. It wouldnt take much to prove this if we had someone looking into it.

I can’t believe it’s another penalty awarded to them.

2 In 2 weeks yet our last league one was over a year ago.

I mean I don’t understand how filth fans can think the refs and penalties are in our favour?

If I was a club chairman I would be asking the SPFL secretary Ian Blair to explain his words he said on Live radio.

How can you tell the super fixture organiser in the states to only set out fixtures once you have removed the possibility of when celtic play Rangers. He basically said there was only a few possibilities and the 11th game was one of them.

At the time we did not know when crowds would be back so he could have been denying say Aberdeen that privileged of a home game with fans for Rangers.

Said to my two sons tonight, Scottish football is the most corrupt league in european football.
fixed that for you :)) :)) :))

The thing that worries me slightly is that even when they play poorly they rarely draw a blank.

I've only seen them once this season, against Dundee Untied at Tannadice, because it was on the TV. They weren't great but the nicked a goal to win it. By all accounts they've been poor in their other games but are still scoring goals and winning games.
They’re yet to play anyone too challenging, Dundee Utd could have hurt them but us the sheep (if cosgrove is back by then) and hivs will prove a much tougher test than they’ll have faced yet

Sorry, but how does a discussion on here about them affect our title aspirations?
Apparently it makes you a mentally challenged.

There were zoomers on here saying that posters were "fawning" over their signings for simply saying that Duffy would be a good signing for them.

Youre not allowed to be objective. Probably get a fucking ban for acknowledging that our biggest rivals have made key additions.

Hate the fucking poet cùnts but ignoring whats going on in the rattlerdome is pig fucking ignorant

I watched the 2nd half. I'll take the blue tinted specs off here and give an honest opinion (I never watch them). They aren't great at the back. The little that St mirren attempted to attack them definitely caused them problems. I can absolutely see why they struggle in Europe. Any team with a wee bit of quality and ambition could cause them issues. They have a few match winners in edouard and plug. The rest of their team is quite workmanlike. We have more talent and play much better football.
Who’s plug?

There were zoomers on here saying that posters were "fawning" over their signings for simply saying that Duffy would be a good signing for them.

Youre not allowed to be objective. Probably get a fucking ban for acknowledging that our biggest rivals have made key additions.

Hate the fucking poet cùnts but ignoring whats going on in the rattlerdome is pig fucking ignorant

Duffy throws his weight around in opposition penalty boxes that would get Rangers defenders fouls repeatedly awarded against them. As for his defensive qualities, he is more than noticably slow.

I’ll tell you something, it’ll be to our eternal benefit if we get to play that manky shower of terrorist sympathising mentally challenged shite at the stade de secrets with no crowd.
The dirty hordes carry that pish through, of that there’s no doubt, but if there’s no crowd then that’s a fair equaliser for us. We will batter them in their own midden, Mark my words, we will batter them.

Their defence is their to be got at and as usual they have the officials in their pockets, and cheatin’ Beaton as usual goes weak at the knees at the thought of his beloved poops being denied and going forward they have Lego who slows them right down and the £200bn midfield they have aren’t up to much either. The wee flasher out wide isn’t a youngster anymore and he’s a pile of pish as well.

I for one relish the match with them, especially if it’s BCD. They will be fair game then, but I would actually still fancy our chances to pump them in front of their own jakes in their own midden anyway.

Cannot wait.

Even if theirs a crowd it would be 2K max.

The way its going with the Stasi there will be a Lockdown before any crowds.

We need to win 30 plus league games simple as that, they won’t drop too many
We will not be allowed to win 30+ league games. Just say we get the same amount of points from our next 7 games as we have now.

You will then see these cheating bastard refs and officials go into overdrive. We get multiple soft yellows and reds resulting in countless suspensions, we will continue to be blanked on penalty appeals including the stone wallers, we will get goals chopped off and any dubious ones against us will be given but my biggest fear is for the safety of our players.

Some of the challenges so far have been disgusting with no correct action being taken against the perpetrators Roofe has been targeted twice with disgraceful straight red card tackles and as for the challenge on Alfie.

The game is corrupt in this backwater yet no one is prepared or professional enough to tackle the issue.

Was absolutely a penalty from what I saw.

Thing is it doesn't matter. As long as they keep picking up 3 points, the win will be the only narrative we hear regardless of how poor they play.
The refs will decide this league & we ain't got no friendly refs , another decision going there way Beaton will apologise tomorrow for his mistake but it won't matter a jot as the filth have the 3 points in the bag this has been the norm for a few seasons now , am afraid we will win nothing with these officials & our silent board

Refs are already handing them points that they don't deserve. Their first goal came from a free kick that never was. They were given the benefit of the doubt for a dive for their penalty. St Boo were denied a penalty kick. Refs are already affecting how this League will pan out.

Exactly .... I said after the Parknead game last season that the failure to call out the blatant cheating we seen in many games around November/December last season and a continued silence this season will ultimately cost SG his job.

Any teams that runs at their cart horses in defence will have levels of success. Unfortunately there is not too many teams in this league willing to take the chance

Ok this won't be popular but we need to stop looking for excuses and blaming refs for our short comings.We lost the league the last couple of years by failing to win games we should have.
The league cup final was lost to an offside goal but we had umpteen chances to win and even missed a penalty.
I agree that we have suffered some bad decisions and seen some shocking performances,but fans of most teams will say that the refs are against them.
We have had a great start to the season hopefully the team can keep that going.

Ok this won't be popular but we need to stop looking for excuses and blaming refs for our short comings.We lost the league the last couple of years by failing to win games we should have.
The league cup final was lost to an offside goal but we had umpteen chances to win and even missed a penalty.
I agree that we have suffered some bad decisions and seen some shocking performances,but fans of most teams will say that the refs are against them.
It’s not easy beating teams AND a referee.
Yes all teams can and so say they are victims of shocking refereeing but, I’m only interested in us, and, because we have to, the scum.
So, on the point that every team is a victim, who had the most game changing decisions made against them last season?
Using the cup final as an example, had the referee did his job properly, we’d have got extra time, at least.
So please don’t imply that all it takes us for our players to do their jobs properly.

Whilst you are right, refereeing decisions against us and for them you could easily attribute to 7 of the total points gap last season.

We lost a cup final due to an incorrect call. We also were on the wrong end of ridiculous calls at Parkhead when we won.

We should have hammered the refs, Clancy in particular, from that position of power.

Playing well doesn’t always guarantee 3 points....

Exactly, we have all being saying how bad they are playing and can be got at yet they can be level on points with us when we are in a purple patch.

We will suffer in games this season an will play poorly at some point, we just need to show we can grind out the wins anyway we can

Your right you do have to grind out results but at the same time you expect officials to do there job. I haven't seen their game tonight but it sounds as if they were crap, and I'm sure they'll get all the plaudits for grinding out a win. But would they have won if St Mirren were given that penalty? Who knows.
Take our only bad league game this season when nothing was happening for us v Livingston wouldn't it have been nice to get that penalty for hand ball we were due, or for the ref not to allow Livingston to waste 32mins...yes 32 mins of timewasting.
Should we have a difficult tight game v Hibs this weekend we will not repeat WILL NOT get any decision that that hands us the 3 points.
I'll say it again the decisions made by officials not to award the two penalties above (if scored) has given 4 points in Celtics favour. Not even a quarter of the season in

Ive had similar issues.

In a two horse race its wise to keep your eye on the other horse. Anyone saying otherwise is being naive and will probably come second.

Folk saying they are a shoite team are talking rubbish. They have proven over the last few years they are a decent team with some very good players.
The thing is they are currently playing shoite but getting results. That is the worrying part. Would be good to have seen them drop points while playing shoite.
I feel that more than ever the title will be decided by the 4 OF games.

Watched the game, absolute dire game, dont think it was a penalty at the end to be mcgrrgor gets the ball and st mirren playe then gets his legs tangled with mcgregors. They look so slow and unorganised at the back, plenty of chances for teams to get at them, sadly stmirrrn were not interested in leaving there own half until the last couple of mins
Itten git booked for getting his legs tangled

Ive had similar issues.

In a two horse race its wise to keep your eye on the other horse. Anyone saying otherwise is being naive and will probably come second.
100%. Folk thinking they are uber fans.
Pathetic. We are chasing a title and folk on here pretend they did not know our main challengers were playing. Total shoite.

It’s not easy beating teams AND a referee.
Yes all teams can and so say they are victims of shocking refereeing but, I’m only interested in us, and, because we have to, the scum.
So, on the point that every team is a victim, who had the most game changing decisions made against them last season?
Using the cup final as an example, had the referee did his job properly, we’d have got extra time, at least.
So please don’t imply that all it takes us for our players to do their jobs properly.
I can understand why fans feel like you do and I fully expect a lot of negative reactions.We have been battered from pillar to postoverthelastfew years by all and sundry.
To go back to the cup final,yes the officials wrongly awarded their "goal"but they did also award us a penalty which we con trived to miss,we also missed load of opportunities,that was nothing to do with referees.
I dont know who had the most game changing decisions last season,nobodydoesunless you could see every single match that was played.
Not having a go at you mate,we need to develop a winnig mentality like we used to have,refs never stopped us in the Souness or Smith years.

They are nothing special and are there for the taking just a shame no team in Scotland is brave enough to have a go at them.

And the ref giving them everything helps.

ST Boo caused them some problems tonight.

Sorry, but how does a discussion on here about them affect our title aspirations?
Literally anyone with half a brain knows their results directly affect us. Honestly never understood the who cares who they sign attitude on here, it matters as it’s down to us in a two horse race to stop them. Did we all sit 08/09 after the draw against Aberdeen for example and not care what happened with them next day a giant Hibs or the 02/03 I’m sure they lost to hearts we might have drew the game that weekend 2-2 when Arteta took our third penalty after Ferguson missed two. Of course their results matter

100%. Folk thinking they are uber fans.
Pathetic. We are chasing a title and folk on here pretend they did not know our main challengers were playing. Total shoite.

I actually forgot until I logged on to facebook and some bozo posted 1 0 to St Boo. I hate that as it raises your hopes only to see them dashed, again.

Whilst you are right, refereeing decisions against us and for them you could easily attribute to 7 of the total points gap last season.

We lost a cup final due to an incorrect call. We also were on the wrong end of ridiculous calls at Parkhead when we won.

We should have hammered the refs, Clancy in particular, from that position of power.

Playing well doesn’t always guarantee 3 points....
I am all for putting pressure on refs,it's something we don't really do as a team.
The officials did screw us with that decision but we should have won with all The chances we created and missed . I believe if Alfiescores the penalty we would have run out comfortable winners.

Said same on bus chat it’s to early for this if it was 87 minutes then maybe haha

They played a Scottish Cup final against Hearts iirc and I switched the radio on at full time, at least I thought it was full time. The score was 1 0 to Hearts so not wanting to tempt fate I switched off and waited a few minutes. When I switched back on the whistle had gone and they'd scored twice in the dying minutes. Unbelievable. Andy Walker might have got both goals.

Im going to check this now to see if I remember this correctly.

They played a Scottish Cup final against Hearts iirc and I switched the radio on at full time, at least I thought it was full time. The score was 1 0 to Hearts so not wanting to tempt fate I switched off and waited a few minutes. When I switched back on the whistle had gone and they'd scored twice in the dying minutes. Unbelievable. Andy Walker might have got both goals.

Im going to check this now to see if I remember this correctly.
Dundee United 88 I’m sure they scored two late that fud McAvennie

The refs will decide this league & we ain't got no friendly refs , another decision going there way Beaton will apologise tomorrow for his mistake but it won't matter a jot as the filth have the 3 points in the bag this has been the norm for a few seasons now , am afraid we will win nothing with these officials & our silent board
Beaton will not apologise.

Watched them also and they really look in a slump. Players doing the exact same things over and over against a team sitting in. A bit like us last year to be honest. Lennon changed nothing and had no idea or inkling to change either. They will undoubtedly hit a good patch but at present we are the best team in the league by a distance.

Dundee United 88 I’m sure they scored two late that fud McAvennie

Just checked. Your right about the year but it was the semi final v Hearts in 1988.

They did get 2 late goals in the final against Dundee Utd but the two they got in the semi came on 88 and 90 minutes according to the report I just read. McGhee got the first and Walker the second.

I thought they might get a last minute equaliser but they actually scored twice. I couldnt believe it.

Anyone notice the handball 2 minutes into the YouTube highlights. The cheating bastard or a ref was putting the whistle to his mouth until he realized they were through on goal

Just a few weeks in to the season and the situation is clear.
When you look at the decisions that got us a loss at Killie last season you can see how this all gets you in the end.
I watched the game today. Timmy got everything going. St Mirren were actually attacking when Beaton blew the whistle at 45 minutes in the first half.
Here's Brown living his usual charmed life. Would Barisic get away with this at the weekend when under the watchful eye of Clancy?
The Tim pen is at the end. We could have had a penalty too but instead Itten got booked.
It ALL adds up and will get worse as the season goes on.
But hey, with goals and penalties handed to to our main competitors and our players not allowed to make a tackle, let's concentrate on us. Good grief.

They have looked pish so far this season but is it just a bad patch that they will come through probably on the same points (or more) than us or are they actually pish?

Just checked. Your right about the year but it was the semi final v Hearts in 1988.

They did get 2 late goals in the final against Dundee Utd but the two they got in the semi came on 88 and 90 minutes according to the report I just read. McGhee got the first and Walker the second.

I thought they might get a last minute equaliser but they actually scored twice. I couldnt believe it.
My dads always said to me I was born 91 that they bastards always had the habit of scoring late, started to realise he was right when O’Neil was in charge of the bastards

Back