St Enoch Rangers shop- positive post

Mosset Bear

Just back from three days in Glasgow. Took in the Blackburn game with a mate but I also wanted to buy some merchandise from the shop. Went there on Saturday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see how busy it was. There were approximately forty in it when I was there, many with Ulster accents.

I spent £150 but there were many spending much more than that. I was also impressed by the young lads working there who were extremely friendly and attentive. The t-shirt and polo top I bought are of decent quality and one of them will be on full display on Elgin High Street tomorrow!

I

I pitched up at the ground today looking for a home shirt :confused: doh.
Nothing available online this evening.
Will I get one at St Enoch centre?

I pitched up at the ground today looking for a home shirt :confused: doh.
Nothing available online this evening.
Will I get one at St Enoch centre?

I’m astounded that some fans still don’t understand the situation with the MegaStore.

St Enoch is the answer mate. Alternatively, the pop-up store will, hopefully, be operating at The Louden on Thursday.

Anyone know if either the St Enoch or pop-up store has stock of the orange training zipper please? I’m looking for youths size 14 for my son.

Last edited:
I’m astounded that some fans still don’t understand the situation with the MegaStore.

St Enoch is the answer mate. Alternatively, the pop-up store will, hopefully, be operating at The Louden on Thursday.

I'm astounded some of them know where Ibrox Stadium is after watching the game in the boozer yesterday.
Some of the shite I had to listen to was frightening and got involved in a couple of discussions.

Just back from three days in Glasgow. Took in the Blackburn game with a mate but I also wanted to buy some merchandise from the shop. Went there on Saturday afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see how busy it was. There were approximately forty in it when I was there, many with Ulster accents.

I spent £150 but there were many spending much more than that. I was also impressed by the young lads working there who were extremely friendly and attentive. The t-shirt and polo top I bought are of decent quality and one of them will be on full display on Elgin High Street tomorrow!

I

Had a similar experience last week. Lads went looking for sizes etc for me. Very helpful and a decent crowd in for a Tuesday. Took the wean to Hamleys after. Loved walking round the town with Gers bags. Felt 10 foot tall with our crest on display

The Rangers Store at St Enoch really is superb and the staff are polite courteous and always on hand to help out. We should have a chain of them all across the country and beyond. Just wish this merchandise situation would sort itself and Ashley would GTF and leave us alone to get on with our own club business. He's a multi-millionaire FFS so why does he have to stink out our club by his presence in the retail trade and clinging on where he is clearly not wanted and hugely unpopular. Too feart' to ask how much it would cost to buy him off but if we can't win in the courts and the boycotts etc. don't work then do we really have a choice ??..We are on a high just now with a real chance of doing well this season but I suppose every silver lining has a cloud attached !!!

Anyone know if either the St Enoch or pop-up store has stock of the orange training zipper please? I’m looking for age 14 boys.
tenor.gif

I

Glad to hear it!

Let's get a shop in Glasgow Airport ASAP.

Back