St Enoch Store

There are thousands of genuine fans who are totally unaware of the issue here. My old dad, who is in his 80's now and, as such, unlikely to be buying himself a new Rangers top anytime soon will have no idea about this.

It is conceivable that if my parents were in town shopping at some point they may drop in there to pick up something for their great grand kids Christmas totally oblivious to the fact they shouldn't be shopping there.

Telling him would make little difference as he would likely have forgotten by the time he got into town.

There will be tourist who don't know, guys like my old dad who don't know or who have forgotten and, sadly, some who just don't care.

So long as there is a shop there with the Rangers crest it will attract customers.

You can only try to educate as many as possible and to hope that at least some who are enticed in are disappointed in the stock, particularly the absence of the new kit, and make their way elsewhere.

Once Castore open the additional shops across Glasgow, then the Club can begin to advertise the locations heavily.

There are thousands of genuine fans who are totally unaware of the issue here. My old dad, who is in his 80's now and, as such, unlikely to be buying himself a new Rangers top anytime soon will have no idea about this.

It is conceivable that if my parents were in town shopping at some point they may drop in there to pick up something for their great grand kids Christmas totally oblivious to the fact they shouldn't be shopping there.

Telling him would make little difference as he would likely have forgotten by the time he got into town.

There will be tourist who don't know, guys like my old dad who don't know or who have forgotten and, sadly, some who just don't care.

So long as there is a shop there with the Rangers crest it will attract customers.

You can only try to educate as many as possible and to hope that at least some who are enticed in are disappointed in the stock, particularly the absence of the new kit, and make their way elsewhere.

There was a time fans used to protest outside Sports Direct shops, perhaps similar could be arranged for outside Elite’s store as well to try educated those unaware of the situation.

I'll admit to being a user of the St Enoch store. My son is 4, he wanted all of last seasons kits. Couldn't afford them new but got the lot for about 30 quid there.

I know the background. I know I shouldn't use it, but getting my son into supporting Rangers is most important to me.

I'll admit to being a user of the St Enoch store. My son is 4, he wanted all of last seasons kits. Couldn't afford them new but got the lot for about 30 quid there.

I know the background. I know I shouldn't use it, but getting my son into supporting Rangers is most important to me.
Completely understandable. The price for new kits for kids is very expensive . Your son will just see the rangers badge and not care about it being the new top or old. If castore were selling for same price you would buy from there .

Staggering folk still using the shop... They are selling everything at bargain prices.. but someone said they were bringing out new products with our old crest but no stars

Issue is some people really don’t know any better.

Needs to be a bit more education on this as there are people who still have never used the internet and get their info from the paper and radio.

The shop is now about as much use as one in Turkey and will close soon as the rent in there won’t be cheap.

Completely understandable. The price for new kits for kids is very expensive . Your son will just see the Rangers badge and not care about it being the new top or old. If castore were selling for same price you would buy from there .
Totally. I'd probably even pay a little more for the castore stuff.

But 3 kits for 30 quid or 3 kits for 150 quid.

Back