St Etienne and Aston Villa plan january bid for Alfredo , apparently from the Birmingham Mail

Villa would be a shout.

20 million plus a sell on fee off 20 percent

Next season if he has a good one he would go for 70/80 million maybe more and we would get a chunk of tht!

Villa would be a massive gamble for Morelos. Just outside the relegation zone and Watford have Deeney coming back and that will make a massive difference to them and I’d expect them to start picking up points on his return.

Relegation is a big possibility so if they see Morelos as the man to keep them up again make them pay through the nose.

Simply cannot believe the amount of people willing to sell Morelos in January for x amount of pounds.
WTF???
I say he stays so we can win the lge and talk money in the summer, he is NOT losing value anytime soon, the complete opposite actually.
If he continues improving at this rate and fires us the 55 and the Champs lge his value will be even higher.

Simply cannot believe the amount of people willing to sell Morelos in January for x amount of pounds.
WTF???
I say he stays so we can win the lge and talk money in the summer, he is NOT losing value anytime soon, the complete opposite actually.
If he continues improving at this rate and fires us the 55 and the Champs lge his value will be even higher.

baffles me success on the pitch is a far greater financial gain than selling him in january

He won't be going anywhere in the January window unless they offer absolute bonkers money for him. Even then I can see him waiting for the summer.

9BNa91d.gif

Villa would be a shout.

Next season if he has a good one he would go for 70/80 million maybe more and we would get a chunk of tht!
No deal.

Villa would be a shout.

£20m is nowhere near enough and surprised and disappointed some of our fans are buying into the undervaluing propaganda of the Scottish media.
What makes you think Alfredo is not worth more than an under 21 French International that had a poorer scoring record in the SPL than Alfredo?

£20m is nowhere near enough and surprised and disappointed some of our fans are buying into the undervaluing propaganda of the Scottish media.
What makes you think Alfredo is not worth more than an under 21 French International that had a poorer scoring record in the SPL than Alfredo?
If they we man can bet against Celtic his stock could rise. Right now 20 million for aloud striker is a excellent deal am meaning in the summer aswell not January

Villa could afford him, they have a few quid, St Ettiene? Not a chance, unless they think they can get him for around £8m. But the management have categorically stated, he’s going nowhere in January.

There's no way St Etienne are planning a SENSATIONAL JANUARY SWOOP. Absolute tabloid pish.

Euromillions winner Colin Weir has just taken over Patrick Thistle and wants to make Alfie his first major signing.
Just as likely as St Etienne/ Villa/Palace.

are people going to lose their shit over every Morelos story? it's getting tedious now

Aye meanwhile Napoli and Inter Milan chase the 3rd best striker in the Scottish league.

They may be interested but so will a lot of bigger clubs than them.

I wish people would stop saying selling Alfie means we won't win the league, that's not the case provided we bring in an adequate replace. Not to mention having Defoe as well.

I do not think we are spending £10 million and the attendant wages on a replacement. We would be selling him because that fits our model. Unfortunately the starting point for players coming in on the model is young and cheap rather than ready made replacements. Unfortunately we will be looking at another Alfie as he was 2 seasons ago rather than another Alfie as he is now.

That makes selling him in January fraught with difficulty and selling the likes of Kamara more palatable if it heads it off for 6 months.

The replacement will more than likely be a couple of million on a player not many of us have heard of. Which is fair enough. The business model is that we keep doing what we done with Morelos. People expecting a big name striker to come in are going to be disappointed.

57 posts deleted with the majority of you responding to a mentally challenged.

Only 3 of you reported the posts.

If I could be bothered, I’d ban each and every one of you for responding to him. Why make things more difficult?

57 posts deleted with the majority of you responding to a mentally challenged.

Not one of you reported any of the posts.

If I could be bothered, I’d ban each and every one of you for responding to him. Why make things more difficult?

I mistakingly responded to 2 then I did report him. At first I thought he was actually a supporter until I changed my mind and reported him when I was certain.
Sorry for not doing it earlier.

Lets bid £5 for Neymar and accuse PSG of being greedy!

Retard story

Alfredo Morelos transfer latest as Saint Etienne make concession over 'greedy' Rangers
Steven Gerrard has been adamant the Colombian will not be allowed to depart in January.

But Le10sport have framed this as Rangers "being greedy" by sticking to their guns over the in-form 23-year-old.

The replacement will more than likely be a couple of million on a player not many of us have heard of. Which is fair enough. The business model is that we keep doing what we done with Morelos. People expecting a big name striker to come in are going to be disappointed.

I think the model is if you bring in a player and you get a good fee for him then you have a higher budget for players.
I don’t expect a ridiculous purchase of a player around 9/10 mill as you will have to pay wages to match this.
Defoe is nearer 40 than 30 so I expect us to sign 2 strikers when Morelos goes and I would expect maximum to pay up to 4/5 mill for both if we have to. If However we find another bargain like Alfie again then we wouldn’t have to spend as much.

I think the model is if you bring in a player and you get a good fee for him then you have a higher budget for players.
I don’t expect a ridiculous purchase of a player around 9/10 mill as you will have to pay wages to match this.
Defoe is nearer 40 than 30 so I expect us to sign 2 strikers when Morelos goes and I would expect maximum to pay up to 4/5 mill for both if we have to. If However we find another bargain like Alfie again then we wouldn’t have to spend as much.

Yeah I agree mate. But you just know you will have people questioning why we didn't spend £20m on a new striker.

Back