ST Holders - Is your seat in your preferred location within the Stadium?

I say this obviously as someone who isn’t affected by it, but I am desperate for the UBs to be moved behind the goal. I think they are hamstrung in that location and it would make for a better atmosphere.

If we find a way to facilitate this by increased capacity or something then I’m all for it.
Ultimately as others said if people could move to be next to friends and family they would happy is near impossible to get 2 or 3 seats together now the stadium has become a closed shop.

Safe standing in general doesn't fix that issue helps a little but it is capacity more than anything

We need easily an extra 5 to 10k seats

I’m in CD. Definitely not my preferred choice, but still just happy to have a ST as only recently got it at start of last season when we weren’t allowed in.

It’s amazing the difference a being a few rows lower and being more central makes to sitting in CD - at the moment I’m CD2 so you do feel a bit out the way!

The design of our stadium means that safe standing would have to incorporate a whole section (for example Broomloan Front) rather than just a part of a section (for example BF3) as some folks in a neighbouring section would have their view restricted. Hence the demand for safe standing would need to be significant, as would the ability to appease the number of folks who may be re-located against their wishes.

Was gutted at leaving my seat in bar72 with the price increase but I wouldn’t leave my seat in the govan rear now it’s actually a better seat and more central.

Just can’t escape the elements before the game really or at half time :D but it’s a better seat a whisker from the half way line :D.

Back