St Johnstone fan account Tweet about Tims

David Edgar on H&H said something along the lines there was no point in asking them for press passes back in October for the game as they would just decline it. Maybe more so because it was us v them, but to not issue any for St Johnstone shows they're are just scumbags, not a shock I know :))

Still think there's something going on with them choosing not to make games available to the general public. Why would you say no to making money out of games you are streaming?

Reactions: TQ3
It's damage limitation for the tim's point of view, when there fans protest outside they don't want a St Johnstone press person there to tell the truth. They can't control the local perth press.

Surely they can’t stop other press from seeing what happens outside the ground?

And I heard wee Laxalt is doing a stint on Babestation tonight :D

Shes baby sitting her and lennons kid today!

B2Xfy1d.jpg

The more other clubs start speaking up, the sooner the momentum to bring down this lot in charge.

We all know what happened, but what's the point of chasing them all away. I'm quite sure Rangers will be talking behind the scenes with some of them.

There's unrest brewing and that can only be a good thing.

This talk of them not letting away fans buy the stream. Do we do that? I've got my ST pass but not sure who else can purchase on a game by game basis

Bottom line mate, these other clubs like having digs at the yahoo but when they get the chance to call them on it they shite out of it.

Yes, the same qunts who tag us in with them at every opportunity with their “two cheeks, or “bigot brothers” type comments.
They simply fail to go against them when the opportunity is there.
It was made for them and paid for them by us.
Yet, still the side with the scum knowing full well they’re going to get rogered again fairly soon.

This talk of them not letting away fans buy the stream. Do we do that? I've got my ST pass but not sure who else can purchase on a game by game basis
UK PPV is sold by the home club only so an away fan has to purchase via the home club

It is optional to offer PPV when allowed to do so i.e Sky Sports are showing it no PPV offered

Celtic haven't made any home game PPV within the UK

UK PPV is sold by the home club only so an away fan has to purchase via the home club

It is optional to offer PPV

Celtic haven't made any game PPV within the UK
That doesn't answer my question though. Can away fans purchase our home games?

Thanks mate. Never realised that. Would be interesting to see the take up figures from away fans
yes due to the agreement in place basically the same as a match ticket the home club get the money

Sure there will be some that will be buying it

seems a non story. Don’t think many clubs would be wanting folk from different local authority areas coming here and mixing and vice versa due to the process in place.

Perth level 3
Glasgow 4
Thought going to work, if you cannot work from home, was allowed.
With no TV coverage for away fans then St Johnstone can’t report from home.

Still think there's something going on with them choosing not to make games available to the general public. Why would you say no to making money out of games you are streaming?
They probably knew most of their season ticket holders would do that rather than buy season tickets so made it exclusive. They’re already applying for last seasons missed games in their hundreds after last week.

Back